Fine dining in tension

Luca tucked a stray piece of hair behind your ear and caressed your cheek. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I wish I could have been there for you, I wish I could have gotten to you before it all made you feel like this."

You leaned into him and he held you tightly. "Broken or not you're still the woman that I love, your past doesn't change that. The woman you are now is strong, brave, and the most beautiful I have ever seen," he said as he kissed your cheeks.

His words make your heart flutter. He gives you a feeling you never feel. It's as if he is able to take away all that heaviness of the past. A tear rolls down your cheek and he wipes it away with his thumb. You bring your lips to his and kiss him passionately.

Your hands trail up his chest as his hands explore your body. His one hand slides up your bare thigh and his other grabs your ass. Your one hand tangles itsself in his hair while the other holds the back of his neck. "Dinner's-" Luca pulls away reluctantly with a groan and an eye roll. His jaw was clenched and you can feel his bulge against your stomach.

You turn towards the door to see Sage standing there frozen. "Your mom told me to tell you guys dinner is ready," she said looking at us. She turned on her heels and rushed down stairs. You looked at Luca with a sigh and then found yourself giggling.

"This is the second time," he said through gritted teeth. You took his hand smiling and made your way downstairs. You made your way to your seats and sat down. "Nice of you to join us," your father said. You looked at Sage who was trying to hold her laugh in.

You rolled your eyes at your father's remark and took a sip of your water. The caterers brought in the food and everyone started digging in. Your uncle was talking and making everyone laugh, everyone except you and Luca. You at least smiled but Luca had a straight face the whole time.

You glanced over at Luca who was chewing some steak. You then looked at your mom who hadn't even had a bite of her food. "Mom are you okay?" you asked softly."I'm just not that hungry. Don't worry, you just eat," she said with a weak smile.

"You haven't really eaten either," Luca whispered leaning closer to you so you would hear him. You had only eaten bits and pieces of your food but you weren't really in the mood to eat.

"So have you found a dress yet?" Dean asked. You looked at Luca then at Dean remembering what happened that day. "Um, yeah I have actually. It's going to be delivered to the house on Sunday," you said. You looked over at Luca who was clenching his jaw. He was probably remembering the situation that had happened.

You put your hand on his knee and squeezed him reassuringly. You saw him calm down and he took a sip of his drink. "I bet it's sexy," Sage said with a smirk on her face. She raised her eyebrows up and down looking from you to Luca then back at you .

You didn't respond. You just smiled and forked your food. "So it's all about Amelia now," said your father with an eye roll. "We were having a good time before it was all about her," he continued, cutting into his steak.

"Well she is the one getting married," Luca said coldly. His green eyes were staring daggers at your father. Your father looked like he was shrinking in his seat. He was afraid of Luca.

"But you are too, I don't hear anyone asking about your suit," your father said in a slightly shaken voice. Everyone gave your dad weird looks because he has never been the one to be intimidated.

"The wedding dress will always out shine the suit. I'm sure Mrs. Hart looked better than you seeing as she was the one walking down the isle and not you. The wedding is about the bride and celebrating love. It's a shame she has a fucking retard for a husband," Luca said bluntly staring intensely at your father.

"Amelia has put a lot of effort into our wedding so it is all about her," he said making your father feel small. Everyone at the table was silent and amazed. No one has ever talked to your father like that, no one.

You looked at Luca affectionately then looked back at your father who was embarrassed and quiet. The room was so quiet. You could only hear the clinking of knives and forks on plates.

This man was fucking amazing. Luca Armani. Luca kept eating as if nothing had happened. You bit your lip and squeezed your thighs together while you looked at your plate. Your were turned on by how much he cared about you. He was so sexy when he stood up for you when no one else would.

Luca's hand sat on your thigh. He moved it to your inner thigh and your head darted up. "Well I can't wait till the wedding," Matthew said, trying to cut through the tension. "Me too," Sage said trying to help him.

Luca's hand made it's way up and your breath hitched. You looked at Luca who was looking at Thomas who started with his jokes again. You looked at Luca when you felt his finger over your clit.

Your hand gripped onto your fork and you held it tight as he started circling it. You tried composing yourself but your breathing was heavy. You saw Luca smile as he put his hand inside your underwear.

"Hey! He's smiling," Sage said excited. "Even if it's not a full teeth smile and looks more like a smirk but he's smiling regardless," she continue examining his face.

You gasped out loud and your hands banged onto the table as he applied pressure. "Amelia are you okay?" Your uncle asked. "Yeah Amelia, are you okay," Luca said putting a fake worried look on his face.

You tried to respond but he circled it faster, he rubbed you pussy juices all over your clit. Your orgasm was building and you couldn't get a sentence out. Your chest was rising and falling quickly and you just nodded.

Thankfully they let the matter go and continued talking. Luca leaned closer to you and whispered in your ear," You're so wet," he slowed down watching your body react with a shiver. "I don't think it would be wise to cum though baby," he said picking up his pace again.

A/n
I can't imagine having a father like Amelia's. I'm so glad I have a good family hay. Amelia's dad is an ass wipe
If you enjoy this chapter please leave a vote❤️