Secrets

"Can I ask you something," you said hesitantly. "Oh no, is this the part where you ask me about ex-girlfriends cause I will tell you now I don't have anything to say," he said raising his hands in innocence.

You laughed at his words and he began laughing with you. "No this isn't about that, although I am curious about that too," you said calming down. "I wanted to ask if your dad did any business with anyone that was Russian?"

Dom shifted uncomfortably in his seat then looked at his watch. "Hey it's almost 1 and I actually have plans for lunch that I need to attend so..." he stood up and you looked at him, skeptical of his reaction.

"Wait..." you said standing up from the couch carefully. Dom was already at the door by the time you took a few steps away from the couch. When he reached for the handle the door flung open. Dom froze looking at the person on the other side. "Luca," he said awkwardly.

"Domanico. What are you doing here?" Luca said bluntly as he walked in. He had 2 boxes of pizza in his hand. "I just wanted to see my brother," Dom said turning his body so that he could see Luca. Luca looked at you and then looked at his brother. "I said he could stay till you got back," you said nervously.

You had no idea why you were nervous but the look on their faces didn't make you feel any better. "I came to check on you," Dom said taking a step forward. "I'm fine Dom. You can leave now," Luca said looking at him coldly. "Luca?..." you said looking at him.

His brother looked hurt and Luca's gaze went to you. "What? I'm fine so he doesn't have to be here anymore," he said coldly to you. "It's okay Amelia. I have to go anyway. I hope to see you guys at the ball then," Dom said. He nodded at you and left closing the door behind him.

"Ball?" you said confused. Luca ran his hand through his hair in frustration before he opened up one of the boxes. "Are you hungry?" he asked opening the other box. "What ball Luca?" you asked walking towards the kitchen. Luca sighed and looked to the ground.

"My mom invited us to a ball for the wedding. It's this weekend," he said. You picked up a slice of pizza and took a bite. "So were we not going to go?" you asked him angry and chewing. "Don't speak with your mouth full," he said making you more angry.

"Why do you this?" you asked him, feeling hurt. "Do what?" he asked finally looking at you. "You keep secrets, you hide things from me Luca. I opened up to you but you haven't," you said putting the pizza down.

You walked towards him and stopped a few centimetres away from him. "I know how hard it is to open up and be vulnerable but it would be nice to hear about you from you," you said holding his hand. You cupped his face in your hands and looked into his eyes. "I wanna know more about the man I am marrying."

Luca closed his eyes and sighed. "I'm sure Domanico told you enough," he said before starting to walk to his room. You heard the door close and you sighed. You took the slice that you were eating and continued eating. You worked while you ate and you finished a few projects that had to be presented to clients in a few days.

A few hours later you closed your laptop and packed the projects away. You looked at Luca's door that was still closed. You sighed as you stood up and made your way to the kitchen. You put a few slices of pizza on a plate and walked to his bedroom door.

You knocked lightly and didn't get a response. "Luca," you said softly. "I know you're probably mad at me but you need to eat," you said leaning your head against the door. For a long moment there was silence before you heard the door unlock.

You opened the door and walked into the room. Luca sat on the bed shirtless and wearing a pair of shorts. He watched you walk to the night stand and put the pizza down. You looked at him before making your way to the door.

"You're still walking a bit weird," he said. You smiled before turning around and putting your hands on your hips. "Well I was fucked pretty hard so..." you said smiling. Luca smiled at your remark and you walked to him.

You sat on his lap and wrapped your arms around his neck. "If you really don't want to go to the ball then we don't have to but I do wanna meet your family," you said planting a kiss on his cheek. "The reason I didn't tell you about them is because I let that part of my life go. I had to give up so much for them and they couldn't have cared less. I do care about my family but you're my family now and that's all I need," he said softly.

"I just didn't want to go back to that part of my life. Things have never been the same since my dad died so I just avoid it," he continued. He kept his gaze at the ground as he vented. You wrapped him in a hug and he buried his face in your chest.

"I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm happy to be your family cause you're mine. You're all I need Luca and you will always be all I need," you said raising his head so you could look into his eyes. " You're my whole world and it would fall apart if you weren't in it."

He smiled warmly at you and brought his lips to yours. Your lips locked and your tongues danced slowly and passionately with each other. Luca made you straddle him and you moaned into his mouth. You pulled away reluctantly and Luca was leaning forwards trying to find your lips.

"I'm still a bit sore," you said sadly. He groaned and rolled his eyes. He then smiled and kissed you all over your face. "It's fine," he said smiling warmly at you. You pecked his lips and tried to get off of him but he held you ass tight making you stay. "Do you want to go?" he asked you with a sigh.

"Go where?" you asked confused. "To the ball," he said with and eye roll.

A/n
Shame Luca has gone through the most and he dealt with it on his own.
If you liked this chapter please leave a vote❤️