Harts.Corp and Armani-Enterprise

He brings his fingers to his lips and licks them clean while looking you dead in the eye. His green eyes pierce your soul. It's as if he is exploring the deepest part of you.

He then runs his hands up the sides of your thighs and runs them up and down your back. "Dress up when I come pick you up. I'll have Dan send over some clothes for you." He kisses you then makes his way to the door. "I love you," he says in a deep monotone voice then disappears through the door.

A few seconds later you are left alone. "Luca Armani," you whisper. That was the second time he said those words. He said them with ease. You don't understand it.

After a few deep breaths you eased yourself off of the counter and made your way back to Luca's bedroom. You dreaded going back to the office because you knew that your parents would be waiting for you in your office wanting an explanation as to why you disappeared.

You reluctantly put your clothes on and went down to the car. When you got in you told Dan, the driver to take his time because you were not in the mood for your father to ruin your good mood.

When you eventually got to the office, you made your way to your office and as you predicted your parents were waiting for you. You walked passed your dad who was fuming, and sat in your chair.

You start tidying up some paper work and your father stood in front of your desk. "Seriously Amelia?! What the hell is wrong with you. You're just gonna walk in here without a word. I thought we raised you better than this," your father yelled.

You put the papers down and looked at your father. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" you asked. Your dad crossed his arms. "You left the office with a whole lot of work still left to do. We have a reputation to up hold Amelia, that's why we arranged the marriage with the Armani boy."

You feel your blood boil as your father yells. He had always said that he never wanted a child and that I ruined all the plans he had for the future. My father never liked me and he never made me forget it.

"I was on my break. I can't work all the time and I never wanted the marriage with Luca, you did. You did it for business and to up hold this fake reputation you want people to see. You wouldn't even care if I had feelings for him or not," you said.

"I don't care about your feelings Amelia. I want the business to grow. I want Harts.Corp to become Armani-Enterprise. I want us to go international. I'm thinking about the company and as the CEO you should too," your father exclaimed.

You stood up from your chair and looked at your father fighting the urge to scream at him. You look at your mother who hasn't said a word since she got here. She looked skinnier and pale. She looked really sick.

"Mom?" You looked at your father then back at your mother. "Don't try to side track from this conversation Amelia. You had a responsibility that you failed to uphold," your father said.

You look back at your father and roll your eyes. "I have work to do dad so if you're done lecturing me you know your way out."

You look at your mom again who still hasn't said anything. Usually she would say something but she hasn't said a word.

Your father turns around and stomps out of your office. "Come on Olivia," he yelled. Your mother picked up her things and made her way to the door. She looked back at you and gave you a sad smile before walking out the door.

You can't help but worry about your mother. Even though she always took your father's side she was the only other person in your life that showed you a small portion of love.

You were left alone in your office and you started preparing for your meeting that was starting in 8 minutes. You prepared all the paper work and Anna, your assistant had prepared a presentation for the client to explore the different ways he would like to market the product.