The shower scene

You lied in bed wrapped in Luca's arms the next day. Your head had been filled with all sorts of thoughts, none of which were good. You had imagined a lot of bad things and they made you feel more anxious.

Luca had finally told you what you have been wanting to hear but you didn't expect him to tell you that his company had been secretly smuggling drugs. It may have happened a long time ago but his father's past was catching up to Luca and it was so unfair.

You hated the fact that he had to pay for his mistakes. He had to sacrifice his happiness for him. No wonder he didn't speak about his family. You wondered if they knew what was happening. "Amelia," you heard his deep voice say. You hummed in response as your back was faced to him. His chin was rested on your neck and his hands were on your waist.

"I was thinking. You were really excited about going to the ball," he said with a sigh. "I feel bad about making you feel bad about going so if you still want to we can go," he said with his husky voice. You turned over to look at him. You had a small smile plastered on your face and you put your hand on his cheek.

"I thought you said it would be dangerous," you said remembering the conversation you had yesterday. "If you promise to stay by my side at all times then.. we can go," he said resting his forehead on yours. A smile appeared on your face as your excitement grew. "I promise. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else anyway," you said kissing his cheek.

"I'll call in a stylist to help you get ready," he said kissing your forehead. "I have a stylist," you said smiling at him. "I know but I want to do this for you. I wanna make up for yesterday," he said with sad eyes. You pecked his lips then nodded with a smile making him smile his heavenly smile.

A few hours later you both got up to take a shower. You had spent most of the day in bed because you were both just not feeling the day. Luca turned the water on and then slid his shirt of. His back was to you and you took in the sight of him. He was gorgeous, you will never get used to seeing the sight of this man.

He slid his pants off and stepped into the shower. The water hit his body and he sleeked his hair back so he didn't get water in his eyes. Your eyes went down to his cock which was big and erected. "Are you just gonna stand there staring or are you gonna join me," he said with a chuckle turning towards you.

You felt your cheeks heat up as you blushed from embarrassment. You had no idea why you were embarrassed but you were. You took your clothes of and joined him. The water was soothing and you felt so relaxed.

Luca squeezed some shampoo in his hands and rubbed it in your hair. You closed your eyes as he massaged your scalp as he washed your hair. After you rinsed it out you did the same for his hair. Your fingers massaged his head as you spread the shampoo making sure to clean his hair well.

After he rinsed his hair you crashed your lips on his. He cupped your ass as your hands explored his whole body. You pulled away kissing his neck and he threw his head back. You kissed your his chest then his abs till you were on your knees.

He rested his hands on the wall making his back cover you from the water. You took him in your hand and licked his tip. He then thrusted his hips gently making you take all of him. You bobbed your head while keeping eye contact with him. You watched his jaw clenched and he let out a moan when you took him deep in your throat.

You gaged a few times and he grew bigger in your mouth. He took you by the face and pulled himself out of your mouth. He rose you to your feet and attacked your lips. Your tongues danced vigorously with each other.

He pulled away and turned you around. You leaned against the wet tiles. Luca rubbed himself against you before thrusting into you. You both moaned at the same time when he entered you. His hips moved slowly making him go deep inside you. His hand came over to your clit and he circled it at the same pace he was fucking you.

His hips started moving faster and so did his fingers on your clit. You cried out as he thrusted hard and deep. He breathed heavily as he moved his hips fast. You heard him grunt and groan and your legs started feeling weak.

You felt him throb inside and his hand moved faster bringing you closer and closer to your climax. He rested his forehead on your back as he thrusted. "Fuck," he whispered as you squeezed his dick feeling yourself get even closer to your climax.

He did one final thrusted and you came together. Your releases mixing inside of you. You both moaned and breathed heavily. Luca pulled himself out slowly and then turned you around. You locked your lips with his and your heads swayed from side to side as the water poured down on the both of you.

When you finished cleaning up you waited in his room in a robe as he brought in  2 ladies. One had short straight brown hair and brown eyes. She had light pink lips with a natural make up look. The other had ginger hair and blue eyes. She had freckles and had thin lips and no make up on.

They each carried 2 large boxes. "This is Bridget and Alissa," Luca said introducing them. They both smiled at you politely. "Have fun ladies," Luca said before leaving and closing the door. "The ladies rushed to you and examined you excitedly. "You're so pretty," said Bridget holding your face in her hands. "You have amazing hair," Alissa said brushing her fingers through your hair.

"Thanks," you said awkwardly as they kept examining you.

A/n
I think Luca is so sweet guys. I love how he loves Amelia
If you enjoyed this chapter please leave a vote❤️