Incident

You took a long shower to try and escape your thoughts but it didn't really work. You went to your room and looked through your closet for something to wear.

Eventually you found a simple casual but cute outfit

Eventually you found a simple casual but cute outfit. You wore a jersey with a mini plaid skirt and black knee high boots. You tied it together with you black Channel bag and you were on your way.

Your driver drove you to about 4 different bridal stores and boutiques but none of them had what you were looking for.

Eventually at the fifth bridal store you found your perfect dress. You stared at yourself in the mirror not knowing how to feel. You loved the dress and it really did look good on you.

You wore a beautiful tight fit mermaid lace dress that had a bit of a shoulder drop

You wore a beautiful tight fit mermaid lace dress that had a bit of a shoulder drop. The sleeves were long and it had a deep sweet heart neck line. The dress was elegant and sexy and absolutely perfect.

When you were finally happy about the dress you paid for it and had it be delivered to the house.

You made your way back to the car but the driver wasn't there.

You tried calling him but he didn't pick up. You noticed a few missed calls from Luca but you didn't have the energy for whatever he wanted to say. You looked around and there was still no sign of the driver.

A few moments later you felt a pair of hands grab you and your mouth was covered by a cloth. Your eyes were heavy and everything around you was blurry and spinning. The last thing you remember is seeing a blurry figure run towards you before blacking out.

Your eyes fluttered open and you stared at the ceiling till it was clear. In a rush you remembered what happened and you shot up in a panic. You looked around the room and in no less than a moment you were held by a pair of strong arms. You breathed heavily and a strong musky scent filled your nostrils. You recognized the smell immediately and your arms fling around him. "Luca," you said into his shoulder.

His grip around you tightens and you lean into his touch. A little while later Luca let's you go and examines you. "Are you hurt?" he asked worriedly. You see the same fear he had when he woke up from his dream in his eyes at this moment. You nod reassuring him you're okay. His tensity leaves his body and he seems relieved at your response.

He let's out a breath of relief and his head drops. You stay firmly seated on the bed and look at Luca. "Luca, what the fuck is going on?" you asked. The stress of what happened before and your head pounding took over.

Luca's head shoots up at your sudden out burst. He hesitates and thinks long and hard about what he has to say. "Amelia...it's complicated," he finally said. He couldn't even look you in the eye.

"That's not an answer Luca. What are you not telling me?" you asked him upset. He stood up and made his way to the door. "I need you to start working from home," he said. He paused in the door way and turned his head slightly. "And we have to postpone the wedding," he said before walking through the door way.

You jumped of the bed and followed him as he walked to the kitchen. "Postpone the wedding?! Why, what's going on?" you asked. Luca seemed so deep in thought. He was thinking long and hard.

He rubbed his forehead in frustration and stress before turning to face you. "It's not safe for you right now Amelia. I just need you to do what I tell you to do," he said frustrated. There was a long moment of silence before Luca sighed. "I can't lose you," he whispered.

You stood still for a moment after hearing his words. He seemed really convinced that he was really going to lose you. You took a deep breath in then exhaled before walking closer to him and stopping just a few centimeters apart.

"Luca you're not going to lose me. I'm not going anywhere," you said. You examined Luca's face and you could see the fear in his eyes. You stepped even closer to him and his eyes finally met yours. His arms wrapped around your waist tightly. He buried his head in your neck and your arms held onto him tightly.

Eventually he met your gaze and you could see a glimpse of vulnerability. He wasn't tense anymore. You still had no idea what was going on with him but you didn't want to ask him because you knew he wouldn't give you any answers.

A few moments later there was a knock at the door. Luca tensed up and you looked at him confused. For a moment his grip around you was tight before he let go. "Amila go to my room," he demanded. "Wh--Now Amelia!" he interrupted you.

You rushed to his bedroom and slammed the door behind you. You wondered what the hell was going on out there. You heard muffled voices coming from the other side of the door. You opened the door ever so slightly to hear what was going on. You heard a Russian man's voice yell and you jumped a little out of fright. The man looked intimidating but Luca didn't look fazed at all. He had an emotionless and icy look plastered on his face.

You have never seen Luca like this. You assumed this is the look he had when he did his business. "I want my fucking money," the man demanded. "I told you that I had nothing to do with the deal that took place 4 years ago. This is my father's fault," Luca said coldly.

"I don't give a fuck. You own the company and you knew this day would come so pay up or your fiancé won't get so lucky next time," the man hissed. Your eyes widened. Luca's jaw clenched at the mention of you. "My men told me you ruined the little incident that was planned. Pretty little lady she is," the man said.

You closed the door again and leaned against it. You were too afraid of what else the man would say. The confusion began to grow as you thought about what the man had asked for.

Money? Is it about Armani-Enterprise? You wanted to know what the hell was going on!

A/n
I really hope everything makes sense cause all my ideas as I have said just come out in one big splurge but I hope everyone is understanding so far. Also I've been working hard on this story so i hope you are enjoying it so far.
If you liked this chapter please leave a vote