Vows

"Amelia let's go and talk in the other room okay," Luca said putting his hand out for you. You didn't take it. You were too busy staring at your father's body. You looked back at Luca who still had his hand out for you. You took it and held the bottom of your dress. Luca walked you to another room and it was silent for a long moment. "I saw your father arrive and I followed him. I saw him go into your room but I gave him a chance to apologise to you but he didn't. I got really pissed when I heard him say those things to you and I wasn't thinking, the next thing I knew my fist was colliding with his face."

Luca looked at his hand and saw the blood on his hand and cuff. He took his jacket off then he unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. He threw it onto the couch then made his way to the bathroom. You still hadn't said anything. The shock had still taken over your body. Luca returned with clean hands and he wrapped his arms around you and looked into your eyes.

"What if he's right. What if I wasn't made to be loved," you asked him. "Listen to me Amelia. Your father is just a bastard who has lost everything that was ever good in his life. His reputation, his wife... you. He had problems and he tried making them reflect on you," he said cupping your face.

"Amelia I love you. Maria, Sage, Aliza, your Aunt and Uncle, everyone that showed up today. Your mom. All these people love you baby and someone like your father will never be able to understand that." You finally released the tears that you had been holding in. Luca wiped them away and brought his lips to yours. Your lips locked and your tongues danced passionately with each other.

Luca was right but you didn't really care about all the other people. He was the only one you cared about. Him loving you was enough for you.You pulled away and smiled at him. "You know it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding," you said with a smile. He groaned and rolled his eyes before crashing his lips to yours. The wedding was starting in 2 minutes so there wasn't any time for sex.

You pulled away reluctantly. "Luca we don't have time. You won't finish in 2 minutes," you said blushing. He threw his head back in frustration. His jaw clenched as he looked back at you. "Fuck, why does this always happen," he said frustrated. He let you go reluctantly and walked to the door. "Please be wearing a shirt when I show up at the alter," you said teasingly.

His head turned back to look at you. He rolled his eyes and smiled before walking out of the room. You couldn't wait till the day was over with so he could fuck your brains out, so that he could make you feel pleasure course through every bit of your body. You began to ache just thinking about him inside you.

A few moments later you stood in front of the door holding your bouquet. You took a deep breath before the doors flung open. You heard the music and you staring walking down the isle. Luca looked at you as if it was the first time he was seeing you. He had a brightness in his gaze that was mixed with desire.

You looked down at his pants and saw his erection bulging through his pants. You bit your lip and you could only see the desire in his eyes. You reached the alter and gave your bouquet to Maria who was your maid of honour. You turned back to Luca and he took your hands. The priest started the ceremony and he talked for a long while before finally getting to your vows.

"And now the couple will say their vows," the priest said as the pillow with the rings was brought up.

The pillow had 2 gold rings on it

The pillow had 2 gold rings on it. One was plain gold and the other had a thin lining of diamonds at the top. They were absolutely gorgeous as you knew they would be because Luca chose them himself while you were sorting out bridesmaids dresses.

Luca took your ring first and held your hand. "Amelia as I stand here today looking into your eyes I see all the things I fell in love with. As I stand here before you with this ring in my hand, it makes me remember how complete you make my life. It makes me remember every laugh we've shared, every hard time we made it through together and every beautiful moment there is to come." He places the ring on your hand as he continues.

"I give you this ring, my heart, my soul. I give you everything I am as I stand here before you. I promise to love you, protect you, be with you forever, and cherish every moment. With this ring let it be known I choose you. Let it be known that with this ring, I promise to be with you for all eternity, till death do us apart."

You stared into his eyes and smiled as a tear rolled down your cheek. You truly were in love with this man and this day just proved it. His words have just shown you how much he truly loves you too. It was clear that you are never alone. You truly were going to be happy for the rest of your life as long as Luca was in it. Nothing in this world has made you as happy as he has.

You loved him more than anything and you would do anything for him. Your past has brought you the love of your life and now you wouldn't have your life go any other way. Baggage and all Luca loves you and you love him. You never thought it was possible to get anything good at rock bottom. This is and will always be true love.

A/n
-disclaimer the words I used in the vows were not completely mine. I got them from Google-
The story is almost over :(
If you enjoyed this chapter please leave a vote❤️