Afterword 🌸

Hi, everyone, Kait here! 

So, wow, that was a long one, huh? Thanks for reading my story all the way through, whoever you are, wherever you are, whenever you are (Eh? Eh? 👀), and thanks for reading up to now! (Meta, ain't it?)

I just wanted to share how it all began: One summer, I was cleaning out my room and found this half-heart keychain (much like Morgan!); similarly, I didn't know where the other half was. I mean, I knew I had given it to someone, but I couldn't remember for the life of me to whom I had given it to! 

So, I put out an APB on whoever owns the other half — okay, kidding — I wish — maybe then it would've been more effective!

I actually messaged tons of friends and old crushes, basically people who I thought could have it, and after proving to be fruitless, I even posted about it on Facebook, asking people to hit me up if they have any info. 

However, up to this day, the day I finished writing Blinded by Limerenceyears into the making of this book, I have as much an idea who has it as the day I found it. Alas, I can't and possibly will never have that satisfying moment in which the two halves meet again! Tragic! :( 

(Well, at least I can write about it...)

Speaking of, here's a little fun fact for you: The title of this book changed so many times, although I only remember one of the original titles: The Blinded Fangirl. Well, actually, back when it was a mere idea, it was called something like, Fanboy x Fangirl, and I think it was to switch between Morgan's and Archer's POVs. 

Another fun fact: Morgan's name changed as many times as the book's title. She was originally called Shane, then Spencer, then Jean, but none of them seemed to fit. That was until I watched Avengers: Endgame and fell in love with the name Morgan! And the rest was history.

That's all I wanted to say! Thanks for reading till the end and sticking around! Until my next story! Always grateful for your support xx