014

Chomi's nausea caused her to hold everything in her hands. She did not understand why she felt this way all of a when a hand on her shoulder distracted her from the pain she was experiencing.

She looked up to see four people standing in front of her with neutral expressions. One of the twins, a girl in particular, touched her. Chomi was still drenched from the rain, and Hye hil was the only girl at the time, so it was appropriate.

"So-sorry"

The guys were dumbfounded, and all Hye hil could do was blink. She was not the type to easily touch people; either she pitied someone or she is not particularly friendly to others.

'Did she just speak in another language?!?' They were thinking, but the group's dumbass, Jeongin, said it aloud.

"Woah, she speaks engrishu!"

Seohyeon smacked his friend with the book in his hand. The brown-haired guy who kept smacking him with the best weapon in the world where he had gotten spoiler in it because his energetic friend seemed to be making himself dumber by the minute.

Chomi's hand reached her pale lips as her face turned as white as a sheet of paper. Her head was lowered, making it impossible for them to see her face or what she was about to do.

Hye Woo began to peer beneath to see Chomi's face, but his twin slapped him on the back of the head, saying, "you look like a creep."

"You—"

"Ple-please, h-he-help," the young and beautiful maiden pleaded, as she needed air and oxygen desperately. She stutters not because of shyness or something embarrassing, but because she needs help. She would now do anything to alleviate her pain.

They were shocked and horrified by the situation at the moment, and they didn't know what to do, or rather, Jeongin didn't know what to do.

Hye hil could only help Chomi crouch on the ground for a more comfortable position as a stranger. She gripped her shoulders and quickly checked her temperature, "She's burning."

Without missing a beat, the other twin crouched as well, and he instructed, "Follow my breathing..." but Chomi couldn't hear him because her ears were hurting from the ringing.

Before Seohyeon could call an ambulance, Chomi's skintone became increasingly pale.

She yelled in her head, 'FCK MAKE IT STO—' before she lost consciousness.

She then collapsed into the embrace of one of the goddesses who resided in the manwha.

Seohyeon tossed his phone to his best buddy in the world— He tossed it to Jeongin who caught it smoothly and said, "Call ***"

"What number?"

Chomi choked on her own soul as Jeongin, Seohyeon, and the twins blinked.

"Hurry!"

Seohyeon knelt down to check her pulse; it was faint.

"All right, let's go."

"Let's make a run, the ambulance won't make it up here, the nurse room is available, I think there's someone on duty there," he said before the three nodded.

'How did it come to this?' Hye Woo worriedly watched his friend carry Chomi in bride style.

The group was on their way out of school; it wasn't their usual routine, but because they went to middle school together, they already knew each other, so they just happened to go out together.

Someone bumped into Hye Woo just as they were about to leave. He assumed it was one of the girls who would purposefully bump into him and make it appear as if it was an accident, so he didn't pay much attention, but it caught his attention because the person who just bumped into him suddenly let out a foreign language that they understood because the word Chomi just spoke was really easy to understand.