006

The cold rain was dropping from the sky, and the fierce wind that had been sweeping through the neighborhood had suddenly subsided.

Her hair was short, and her petite body was frail. Park chomi's eyes have no life, no hope, as if she's been dead all along.

"Sometimes I wish I was scary."

.

.

.

.

.

So, after that, people gathered at the beach because they thought they were celebrities or something.

She also declined Yeoryeong's offer to sleep at Ham Dan I's apartment that night since she knew she couldn't handle anything while sleeping because nightmares were always around.

"Bai Bai," Chomi said goodbye to Yeoryeong and Dan I, who waved back before following the boys back home.

"Byeeee Mimi!"

.

.

.

.

.

"..." Chomi's gaze wandered across the cement floor, wandering beside the colorful people since Ji-ho's Lamborghini  had a flat tire.

'Damn, these rich people could never be me.'

Eunhyeong, being a mother of the group, noticed her dark circles were becoming more visible by day. "Mimi, are you not getting enough sleep these days?"

She stared at his stunning green eyes for a moment before blinking owlishly.

'Blame myself for being anxious and overthinking.' she remarked sarcastically in her head.

"I was playing with Chunyeong," she said, pointing to the dark blue-haired dude. He then looked at him, who nodded in confirmation.

"No video games until next week," the spaghetti male commanded.

"Why? Are you my mom?" Chomi smirked before sensing an intimidating atmosphere emanating from Eunhyeong.

'Fck.' Chomi turned to stone before hiding behind Ji-ho's back, which he moved away from so you could face the last boss.

"Ju-In, please plan my funeral for tonight—" The mentioned boy cling to her arm, assisting her with defeating the tough boss.

"Don't worry, if you die, I'll put some expensive, beautiful flowers on your tombstone." Jiho nudges her shoulder teasingly.

"....die?" She sighed heavily as she glanced up at the night sky.

"Ļ͓͓̣̽͟ḛ̡̰̳͓̥ͬ͋ͪͧt͖͖̠̬͛'s̨̞̞̰͎͎̪̩͕̈́̀ͯ̍ͧͅ b͔͔̳͈̊̆ͥ͂͜͝ṛ̣̬̫̍͌ͩ͟ḛ̡̰̳͓̥ͬ͋ͪͧa͔͔̜̗̦ͩ̅̎k̼̼̞̦̞̼̔ ụ̴̴̾̀͟͡p͔͔͚͉̬̋ͩ̾͗."
"Ļ͓͓̣̽͟o͙͙̙̘̙ͤͫ͞o͙͙̙̘̙ͤͫ͞k̼̼̞̦̞̼̔ a͔͔̜̗̦ͩ̅̎t͖͖̠̬͛ h̨͚͚͖ͯ̒̄͗͞ḛ̡̰̳͓̥ͬ͋ͪͧṛ̣̬̫̍͌ͩ͟, s̨̞̞̰͎͎̪̩͕̈́̀ͯ̍ͧͅh̨͚͚͖ͯ̒̄͗͞ḛ̡̰̳͓̥ͬ͋ͪͧ's̨̞̞̰͎͎̪̩͕̈́̀ͯ̍ͧͅ n̫̫̘̗͕̲̲̎ͥa͔͔̜̗̦ͩ̅̎s̨̞̞̰͎͎̪̩͕̈́̀ͯ̍ͧͅt͖͖̠̬͛y͙͙̪̰ͫ͌́." 
"Y̧̬̬͇̖̳̏͌͞o͙͙̙̘̙ͤͫ͞ụ̴̴̾̀͟͡ f̰̰̯͕͊̃̊͞͞͞ụ̴̴̾̀͟͡c̨̨̣̮̝̈́̔ͯ̀͂k̼̼̞̦̞̼̔i̧̻̻͉̜͑ͪ̾͟n̫̫̘̗͕̲̲̎ͥg̬̬̱ͩ͋͟͟ ụ̴̴̾̀͟͡s̨̞̞̰͎͎̪̩͕̈́̀ͯ̍ͧͅḛ̡̰̳͓̥ͬ͋ͪͧl͖͖̰̝ͭ̀͘ḛ̡̰̳͓̥ͬ͋ͪͧs̨̞̞̰͎͎̪̩͕̈́̀ͯ̍ͧͅs̨̞̞̰͎͎̪̩͕̈́̀ͯ̍ͧͅ b͔͔̳͈̊̆ͥ͂͜͝ṛ̣̬̫̍͌ͩ͟a͔͔̜̗̦ͩ̅̎t͖͖̠̬͛." 
"E̢̢̻ͮͧͦ͋͞͡w̡̻̻̣͚̒̀ͅw̡̻̻̣͚̒̀ͅw̡̻̻̣͚̒̀ͅ."
  "J̸̡̡̟͑ͭ̄͘ụ̴̴̾̀͟͡s̨̞̞̰͎͎̪̩͕̈́̀ͯ̍ͧͅt͖͖̠̬͛ d̶̵̯̯̼̘ͨ̓i̧̻̻͉̜͑ͪ̾͟ḛ̡̰̳͓̥ͬ͋ͪͧ."
Ḋ̤͇̮͙ͥi̵͓͙̱͚̎͟ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊!