013

Chomi was huddled on the ground, looking up to see the little clouds full of water, ready to rain at any moment.

Raindrops began to fall from the sky, causing Mimi's shoes and socks to become soaked.

She slept for a short time before being startled awake by the sound of thunder. Her neatly coiffed hair was now strewn about, covering her bare neck.

She chose to lean against the door and seek shelter there. She then removed her footwear and socks and placed them beside her.

She shivered and trembled as a result of the brisk breeze that was blowing outside, the wind was howling, and it seemed as though there was a hurricane, a cyclone, or possibly even a typhoon.

Her thoughts were racing and it seemed as though she had forgotten something or perhaps someone had forgotten about her.

She didn't take it personally when no one came to find her; She didn't let it bother her that no one came to look for her, and she didn't blame them, either; after all, they were in school, and it's likely that the teacher made her friends' beauties sit on their chairs so that they couldn't look for her.

Moreover, her subconsciousness is to blame.

And just like before, no one stays by her side when the cold rain is falling from the sky.

---

"Pft—" laughter after laughter, that's all Park Chomi could hear as she sat in her chair.

She was completely drenched from the rain. Her eyes remained dull and she simply sat without looking at anyone's gaze; she didn't even look at the person who had pushed her earlier into the rain.

Today was just like any other day, just like her usual routine.

Nobody cared; what went wrong? When did everything start to go wrong? Is that when she was born? Is it?

It was amusing when Chomi's life devolved into a cliche tragedy. She didn't want any of that; all she wanted was to be loved, and yet no one showed it to her, not even those who had blood running through her veins.

What about her ex-boyfriend? He's staring at Chomi while his new girlfriend, the one who gets Chomi soaked, is clinging to his arms.

Chomi is contemptuous of everything and everyone. Until today, no one believed her; she did not trust anyone until she met a purportedly nonexistent people.

Even for a moment, she feels as though she is in heaven.

She did not wish to awaken in order to confront more nightmares.

"Ms. Chomi, would you mind explaining why you behave this way?" She merely glanced at the male professor before ignoring him.

The fact that no one is on her side increases her desire to give up; police? Teachers? Authorities? Adults? Relatives? They ignored everything about you, just as she ignored the pain she had been experiencing.

With no one by your side, the only thing that can calm her is the sound of the rain weaving its way across the earth.

---

She blinked away her drowsiness and hugged her knees as she waited for somebody or anyone to unlock the door.

.

.

.

.

.

For the first time in three years, Dan-I was unable to concentrate on the professor lecturing in front of the classroom. In fact, the primary protagonist of the novel was concerned about the protagonist of my fanfiction.

She witnessed Mimi walking in the opposite direction, but she did not see her return.

The boys and Dan-I's bestfriend did not go searching for Mimi. Because the group chat they were all in was too tranquil, with the exception of the fact that they are on the rampage because of Lee Ruda.

"Where she could have been," The brunette thought, staring too intently into Ruda's eyes, before turning away and noticing Shin Seohyeon holding a book.

"Higashino Ke*go," she mumbled by accident.

"You know him?"

"Ah, yeah! I like that author!" She said to him before they talked about his friend Yoo Jeongin being president for years and how he doesn't want him to be president any longer.

Utterly oblivious to the fact that Dan-I had also forgotten about Mimi.

.

.

.

.

.

The rain had finally stopped, and Chomi had her vest tied around her hips because she had already showered as a result of the rain.

"What if I scream my lungs out so someone can open this fcking door for me?"

Yes, the dark violet-haired girl was now willing to go to any length to open the metal door.

Like how she desperately wanted to scream even though her voice is ugly but beautiful to others, or jump as if she has some sort of power to land perfectly fine.

She tried opening them with her bare hand but was unsuccessful, she punched the door like Saitama, she prayed to the unknown god who had separated Aether and Lumine in the first place, and finally she gave up.

She was now bumping her head on the door like the dummy and overdramatist she is.

"Eww, just die already."

Mimi was startled when she heard a voice she recognized, and she turned around with wide eyes and a horrified expression as she tried to determine who was speaking to her. However, there were none other people trapped in the roof with her; she was the only one there.

The first time she caught sight of it, she couldn't believe her eyes.

As her body lost oxygen, she was unable to breathe. Her focus was on the door when it suddenly opened and revealed nobody.

There is something on the roof that is dragging her down to hell, so she must leave.

'I'm done, I'm done, I'm done.'

She managed to escape without hesitation, leaving her socks and shoes behind, and putting her drenched vest back on because, if she didn't, someone would have seen her beneath her clothing.

Thankfully, only a few students remained, as it had been minutes since the school bell had rung, signifying the end of the day.

She ran down the stairs, as if her life depended on it, and collided with someone.

Kim Hye Woo and his twin, Kim Hye hil, as well as some of their classmates, Shin Seoyeon and Yoon Jeongin.

She didn't make fun of her thoughts this time, such as how she wanted to marry one of them or how sexy and hot they were, because her mind was jumbled and she couldn't think straight.

Where's Dan-I, you say? She was already fetched by the four heavenly kings and Yeoryeong.

Due to the fact that she is in such a state of panic, she uttered "So-sorry" in Foreign by accident.