010

The air was so thick that no one could possibly cut it unless they had to. It was claustrophobic, uncomfortable, and unnerving, but other than that, the room was filled with worried gazes.

Everything was revealed, except for the disappearance of a certain girl, which was never explained.

Chomi remained silent the entire time, she didn't want to talk about this, she didn't want to talk about her old life, so she has three options: reveal the truth, tell a lie, or tell a half-truth.

She never intended to draw their attention from the start, but this is her reality, which is far from the truth, so she lives as much as she can, to be free and carefree.

But that's impossible because everything was just a novel.

"Before, you asked me to pretend that we're strangers. Is it because of this? You're scared that we'll disappear again?" Ji-ho mentioned, which earned a confused look from Yeoryeong.

Chomi tunes out the entire exchange, from Yeoryeong's monologue through Ju-in's revelation.

Her sky-blue orbs trailed to a blank wall, where she stared as though she had a problem with it.

"Mimi," Her silence didn't go unnoticed by anyone in the room, as everyone's gaze was drawn to the unlucky girl who was deadpanning at them.

Her demeanor was the same when she woke up in the classroom as it was throughout her first week of being within the novel; she was bored, didn't care, or couldn't care.

"What?"

"Don't 'what' us, explain something! Where were you on March 2nd?" Ji-ho retorted grumpily.

She was sitting next to Ju-in, who was staring at her like a prey; if glare can kill, she was most likely dead right now because all of their attention was suddenly focused on the girl with no emotion on her face.

Chomi let out a frustrated sigh as she leaned her elbow off her lap and rested her chin on both her hands.

"Don't you remember what happened, Ji-ho?" she looked down at the floor before glancing up to meet his dark gray eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Exactly what I mean."

"Wait, what?"

"Don't dodge the question!"

"Alright, Alright,"

---

"Yo, Ji-ho, my man, my brother, my luvs, my-"

The said male deadpanned at the girl who magically appeared beside him and now she's speaking continuously, "What do you want?"

Chomi laughed manically and slapped the back of Ji-ho, who flinched at your unexpected strength.

"There's no need to be grumpy; I just want to know if you want to come with me."

The silver-haired man glanced at Chomi, his face telling her, 'This is kidnapping.' As she responded with a grim smile, 'No it isn't.'

"Geez, you're not even considered a kid anymore because of the 'Kid-napping,' even if you think like one." She said monotonously, which gained an irked mark from Ji-ho.

"You little shi—"

"MUEHEHEH GOODBYE" She remarked before breaking into a run away from him, who was left speechless.

"OI-!"

You had just finished a short but rather long run, which lasted around five minutes, and you were now panting and stumbling as you attempted to escape from Ji-ho's grasp, who was now grasping your back collar.

"*HUFF* WHAT THE HECK MAN, LET ME *HUFF* GOO!"

He smirked before moving her from the side, and now he leaned closer to her face, causing her to blush slightly. When he noticed her redness, he smirked, and now his head bump into her head.

"Eh?"

She rubbed her forehead and exclaimed, "EH?" She chased Ji-ho, who was walking away from her with a smile on his face, but then

"Wait, what am I doing again?" He came to a halt and stopped at his track, and when Chomi caught up with him, she shouted, "Hey you! Have you forgotten? I invited you! To play video games at your house, hehe."

'At my house?' he blinked.

"I'm sorry, but do I know you?"

---

"..." His fingers on his chin, processing what Chomi had said before his eyes went wide, and turned his l attention to her.

"You mean-?"

Chomi nodded, "You have forgotten my whole existence."

Dan-I thought for a few minutes before something came to mind; if Chomi didn't explain everything, Dan-I has a hypothesis that could possibly explain the entire situation.

"What did you do when Ji-ho forgot about you? Do you remember who I am?" She begged Chomi to remember her at the very least.

"I do," she says.

"But I'm not sure why, it was midnight when I barged into Ji-ho's house and then that happened at exactly twelve p.m."

When Ju-in realized this, he interrupted the conversation, saying, "Not only Dan-I, but also Mimi."

"But where were you on March 2nd, Mimi?" She thought she had already dodged this question, but this red-hot dude pressed her further.

"I-I'm in my house,"

'Ah fck, I stuttered..' she mentally cursed herself.

"Liar."

---

"Congratulations getting A+!" A man in his late 40's congratulates Park Chomi for acing the exam.

"WAH-! THANKS DAD!"

A chuckle could be heard from the kitchen before the man's wife, Park Chomi's mother, walked with a cake.

"This is the reward for performing an excellent job,"

"Yay! Thanks Mom! Dad!"

"You're welcome; we'll always love you, Chomi."

Park Chomi glanced at the mirror in the bathroom, the sink supporting her arms, her face wet from the water, and her short hair messed up.

"Liar." She kept repeating the same word over and over again while simultaneously giggling hysterically and afterwards letting out a few muffled sobs.

"Everybody is a liar.'"

---

Chomi tensed up when she heard Yeoryeong say that seriously.

"Wh—"

"What do you mean, Yeoryeong?" Chunhyeong, who had remained silent the entire time, eventually spoke up.

"I received a call from someone saying you were in the hospital," she added, staring into her eyes before engulfing her in a tight embrace.

Chomi sighed internally, 'Here we go drama, maybe I'll receive an Oscar award soon.'