012

Guess who was still in the same class as Ban Yeoryeong and the four idiots! It's Hyeon Chomi!

'I guess my existence here didn't have much of an impact on the flow,' she mused, staring at the name list board.

She carefully checked the name list and found Dan-I in a separate class. Well, Chomi had already anticipated it, making no difference between the novel and manwha.

"Kyahh! It's the four heavenly kings!" The fan girls let out a high-pitched squeal as Chomi just deadpanned at them.

Their loud voice infuriated her to the point where she wanted to slice their throat, but she can only do that in her imagination.

When she turned around, she saw Jiho placing his arms around Yeoryong's shoulder. Chomi simply stood there like a statue of liberty as she watched them talk with Dani as if she were leaving the country and never seeing them again.

A sigh escaped from her lips as she made her way to Dan-I and intertwined her hand to the brunette.

The fan girls and some boys out there could only shiver at the presence of her and prayed for the Dan-I to live for another day.

Her palm interlocks with Dan-I as she smiles sweetly and unexpectedly, causing everyone to startle.

Even Yeoryeong, Chunhyeong, Eunhyeong, Ji-ho, Ju-in and Dan-I.

If Chunhyeong was seen smiling frequently, Chomi's smile is like once in a lifetime since her expression in everyday life is either bored or sarcastic, and if you see her genuine smile, you're lucky because sometimes her smile is a facade.

"See you later, Dan-I, and make sure you get me a smexy people," she murmured, but Ji-ho heard her as he hit Chomi on the head.

"Don't touch Mimi with your filthy hands!" Yeoryeong pouts bitterly while she shields Chomi from Jiho's view.

Chomi blinked before patting Yeoryong's head with her hand; her countenance returned to normal.

"Now, now, let's go to our classroom," Eunhyeong says as he subtly shoos Jiho away and chuckles lightly.

Chomi simply nodded in answer and bid Dani farewell once more.

"Did you bring chess, Ju-In?"

"Yeah!" He exclaimed enthusiastically and wrapped his arms around Chomi's.

"Let's play later, shall we?"

---

Sitting in the very front is everyone's worst nightmare; this happened when Chomi went to the restroom for a few seconds and found herself standing beside the door with a bunch of students sitting and no other chairs remaining save for the front next to the window.

She turned her head to look at her friends, only to be met by Ji-ho, who was smirking and resting his cheek on his palm.

A mark of annoyance appeared on her forehead, and she then mouthed, "Screw you."

The teacher eventually went inside, holding his paper. Chomi blinked, experiencing a sense of familiarity with him. While several students nearby were shivering from the cold.

"Oh? Park- I mean Hyeon Chomi?"

She almost choked on her own saliva when she realized the teacher was the one he bumped into the first day she arrived.

She stands up subconsciously and says nonchalantly, "Nice to see you again, teacher."

"I heard that..." rang throughout the classroom, accompanied by numerous false rumors, accusations, and cups of tea. Chomi this, Chomi that, and they didn't even know who she was, but stories about her spread like wildfire.