008

___________________________________

ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssɪᴠᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏғ ᴘɪʟʟs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴxɪᴇᴛʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ sᴜɪᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs, ᴠɪᴇᴡᴇʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪs ᴀᴅᴠɪsᴇᴅ.
___________________________________

3 years ago, Jin Jon middle school

Chomi was unusually eating a lot of cookies today from the back as Ham Dan-I told them about how her mom yelled at her yesterday because of the fruitflies.

Our goddess was minding her own business, stuffing three cookies into her mouth and looking like a squirrel. Even though she's in her own world, her gaze is drawn to the gorgeous people in the room, as if she's anticipating some drama and such.

Chomi stayed in the classroom with Ham Dan-I since she didn't care how she would effect the story plot; she knew the blue haired male would come and interact with Dan I, so Chomi just listened to her playlist music.

Exorcists can't
Save me now
I swear to you
That I'm fine
Please let me die
To be found
He speaks for me
Nerves that I grind

Speaking louder in my own voice
Blocked by the voice of a demon inside
I act coy and I play nice
Only to die on the inside

Despite the fact that you were listening to music calmly and softly, the music you played was anything from peaceful, thanks to Creep-p. (Cover by Lollia)

"The weather is nice.." Dan-I mumbled while leaning against the table because it was hot summer. But it wasn't that hot for Chomi because she lives in a place where it's usually hot, even on Christmas.

Dan I groaned from exhaustion before a cold hand touched her forehead. "Back already?" She thought it was Yeoryeong, so she smiled.

"There is no fever." A deep voice startled her; she was expecting Yeoryeong, not one of the male leads, especially him.

Chomi was busy fighting her sleep because she wanted to watch this scene with her own eyes, she even paused the music to listen and fangirl silently.

She was impressed how they didn't notice her from the back or did they just ignored her? But in any case, she couldn't care less.

After all, she's not meant to be here in the first place.

'Oh my goodness, they're so pretty.' She mentally screamed inside to not fangirl aloud because that would be embarrassing.

Unbeknownst to her, the two noticed her presence and witnessed Chomi smiling to herself, thinking she was listening to music, which is why she was happy but in reality she was smiling because of her ship.

"Did you buy a bread for Dan-I?"

"Yep!"

"I'll help you carry it."

"It's okay!"

While Chomi was deep in thought, Eunhyeong and Yeoryeong arrived in the classroom to find Chunyeong sharing his earphone with Dan I, both of whom were looking at Chomi.

---

The empty classroom was now filled with students who were enjoying their freedom after finishing an exam, and the beauty who had been listening previously finally fell asleep after battling her sleep earlier.