015

The female in her uniform sat on the bed, holding a glass of water, staring at the blank wall in front of her. She had just awoken from an uncomfortable, frightening circumstance in her life, and when she opened her eyes, she remembered the day her existence vanished along with Dan-I.

Her lovely orbs drifted to the attractive man she saw when she regained consciousness.

She gazed for so long that the man felt an intimidating vibe and her gaze was fixed on his soul. Turning around, he noticed Mimi was unconsciously frowning at him, scaring the snot out of him.

Mimi immediately recognized Hye Woo as being a beautiful fellow. He maintained the calmest atmosphere, aside from Eunhyeong and Chunhyeong, who were unrivaled.

"Hey?" His raspy voice had a profound tone, the kind that anchors your soul in a single point in time, she adds, a very beautiful sound.

'No time to be a fangirl!' she exclaims as she shakes her head from side to side. '

"I'm sorry for the inconveniences, for bothering you, you can leave now and thank you," she cleared her throat.

This leaves Hye Woo confused as to why she sounds demanding but is it "politely demanding." Before he could speak another word, the door glides open at the speed of light, causing the folks inside to flinch.

"Hyeon Chomi?"

---

"We forgot about Chomi."

"..."

"Mom, who's Chomi?" Ju-in shifted his gaze to the side.

Dan-I blinked a few times before shaking her head, "What was I talking about again?"

She was puzzled; she knew she was about to say something significant, particularly to someone important, but her memory went blank and she couldn't recall what it was.

Chunhyeong approached the brunette and patted her on the head without saying anything. While the white-haired man exhaled a sigh of relief.

"Forget it; let's go!" Ju-in started marching.

.

.

.

.

.

Yeoryeong flopped on her bed and groaned angrily, swearing she'd pull the blonde guy's entire body off if she saw him again.

She took something from her bag, which revealed a blue pastel colored- flip phone, but the funny thing is that her phone is pink, indicating that it was not hers.

Her eyes squinted as she tried to figure out who owned the phone. She sat up in her bed, scratched her head, and opened the device, revealing the wallpaper screen.

It was all of them; Eunhyeong grinning from the back, Chunhyeong smiling softly as Ju-in teased Ji-ho, and Yeoryeong holding Dan-I and the owner's hand. Because the owner was snapping the photo, only the arm and hand were visible.

It was a beautiful photo, she thought.

Her lips parted and her eyes expanded.

Yeoryeong finally realized.

She rose up and shut the phone. She then hurriedly exited her room, and as she was putting on her shoes, her brother Yeodan entered, wearing an apron.

"...? Where are you going?"