011

Inhaling all the air before exhaling it, it didn't matter what she did, what she said, how everything moved alongside her, or in short, no matter what, it was all the same.

They are always lying.

Chomi has seen several faces aside from her own, a very fake, faker of the fakest. They're manipulating, and they've got so many masks on that if you see them for the first time, you won't notice them.

They are constantly controlling her movements, that's how afraid Chomi was.

No matter how smart she was, how fearful or courageous she was, how much strength she possessed, or how well she disregarded her emotions, she was afraid because she was all alone.

Not even her friends,

She had no friends.

Not even her classmates,

Her classmates are the enemies.

Not ever her boyfriend,

They've become ex.

Not even her own family,

The blood rushes into her veins, which she finds, physically and mentally disgusting.

Oh, how she wished to continue alive, but in the end she was tired, exhausted from everything.

They always abandon her.

---

A phone call came in early in the morning, when Yeoryeong was brushing her hair and getting ready to go out with her friends. On the other hand, their two friends, Ham Dan I and Hyeon Chomi, are nowhere to be found because their existence has been eradicated.

"Hello?" says the phone ringer across the room.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, and good morning, Miss. My name is [Random Name] and I work at [Name] Hospital. We can't seem to reach any of the patient's numbers. We tried reaching them based on the contact information we provided, but they constantly said they didn't know who the patient was. Did you happen to know Hyeon Chomi?"

"Hyeon Chomi?"

Yeoryeong's gaze became serious as she furrowed, wondering who Hyeon Chomi was.

She had no idea who she was, who Hyeon Chomi was, and why they had her phone number.

"No," Yeoryeong replied, yet she sensed a familiarity with the name "Hyeon Chomi." But no matter what she tried, she couldn't bring up anything she knew.

"Oh, apologies."

"It's fine, thank you."

The nurse glanced at the phone after the call ended, before pitying the girl in the bed. They were unable to reach the names "Hyeon Shinji" and "Hyeon Minji" since their phone numbers did not exist. They tried contacting the names in her contact, such as Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Honey, Blueberry, Brownies, and finally the nurse called the Grapes, to which the caller replied that they didn't know either, and the brownies contact isn't available, implying that it didn't exist.