007

The dark violet haired girl was strolling like a badass down the sidewalk, unconcerned with the glances they were giving her. People assumed she was a goddess sent down to earth because of her lovely aura, despite the fact that she has a blank face.

Meanwhile, in Chomi's thoughts, she was excited about the ice cream she was going to buy at the store; the sweets in inso's law were exquisite; the peculiar texture would melt in her mouth and, boom, it could melt even her icy personality.

A young child bumped against her stomach while she was happily thinking about the flavors of the ice cream. She looked down and saw a five-year-old boy who was terrified by her resting face.

She looked around to see who else was with him, but she soon realized he was alone.

"Are you okay, kid?" When Chomi gave out a lovely voice, the youngster flinched; he didn't think a scary lady could be so soft and calm.

Chomi watched his stiff posture and wondered for a moment if she was that terrifying. She notices the boy is holding back his tears, so she bends down and carefully pats his head.

She wasn't a fan of children, but she also didn't hate them, so she was neutral to them.

The boy finally let out a soft sob and leaned on her touched, reminding him of his mother, whom he had just lost while on their way to an ice cream shop.

"Momma-!" He sobbed as he wiped his eyes.

"Let's find Mama okay?" she says as she stops caressing him.

"But-but, Momma says don't go to a stranger." Chomi glowed internally at how the boy was obedient to his mother and how well the mother taught him, but she froze when she realized she couldn't help him.

"That's true, but I'm not bad, okay? I'm... Um... Let's be friends, how 'bout that?"

The boy nodded after looking into her shining eyes "Great! Now let's hold hands and look for your Mama."

"My name is Hyeon Chomi, what's your name since I can't keep calling you kid forever."

"Lee Do Hyun," he says.

The boy took Chomi's hand and started looking for his mother, and our protagonist completely forgot about the chore her mother assigned her and the ice cream she intended to enjoy. He gazed at her while walking, he admired her beauty and realized how beautiful and compassionate she was, he was very shocked that he believed she was an angel.

After ten minutes, they were still searching for the child's mother. Finding his mother was tough because she didn't know her, didn't recognize her appearance, didn't know her name, and, well, she doesn't recognize her.

Chomi let out a sigh and looked at the boy, who appeared fatigued from all the walking. She decided to poke Do Hyun and ask whether she could carry him so that the two of them could go faster.

She was carrying a stranger, in fact a child in her arms, which she didn't mind because the boy was cute.

Lee Do Hyun has green orbs and dark blue hair, and his cheeks were chubby; Chomi wanted to poke it but held back because if she didn't, she'd be some creepy obsessed with chubby cheeks.

.

.

.

.

.

"Mimi?"

"Oh hi, Chunyeong." She greeted the male with bored eyes.

Chunyeong looked at the girl with some suspicious in his eyes like why the heck she has a child in her arms?

Chomi owlishly blinked before she finally get the suspicious look he was having and explained that the boy was lost and they're looking for his mother.