004

Ham Dan-I's POV

I groaned and jumped into bed, noticing the book I read the night before because I couldn't sleep.

I couldn't sleep the other night, so I decided to read a web novel. Now that I think about it, all of the men in this novel have unusual hair colors... In reality, as well.

I immediately stood up, grabbed my phone, and began typing, "middle school hair colors," and guess what, they, too, have unusual hair, and no one thinks it's strange.

"... How can the four heavenly beings exist in every school? It's not even a web novel."

_______________________

Web Novel

Your search had no results.
Do you wish to search Novel instead?
_______________________

"Then what is that?!?" I looked at the book beside my bed, my face paled.

Let's just sleep, I don't know what's happening but everything will go back to normal once I sleep it off. That's right even my white uniform will go back to normal, Jin Jon this ridiculous school name will also go away, right? The four heavenly kings and all other things too.

The world has suddenly turned into a web novel?! The four heavenly kings and their vibrant colors The beautiful and intelligent female lead, the menacing villain!

Dan- I was suspicious of the 'villain.' She appears to be a loner and evil; however, she may be acting or may change in the future.

'And I'm the girl who lives next door to the female lead, right?'

Now, let us think about this seriously: on March 2nd, inso's law begins. If I don't want to get caught up in a web novel situation, I shouldn't get involved with Ban yeo-ryeong and Ham Dan I from the start, right? Let's do it.

I'll never get involved with them!
.

.

.

.

.
3rd POV

Chomi stared outside through the window in her left side. She does have a seatmate although she was gone all the time, why? She's always with her friends.

A small frickle light was floating around her head, she was dozing off. After the fight between Yeoryeong and Dan I, the purple head always sent a smile to the dark violet haired girl which she returned it with a deadpanned stare.

But in Chomi's mind she was panicking like a fangirl she were.

Now they were casually sitting around each other right now, Yeoryeong feeding Dan I the chocolate flavor of pocky while Chunyoung in front of them solved sudoku. Ju-in stood there watching the whole scene. Ji-ho and Eunhyung just talked normally to each other. 

And Chomi? She was daydreaming about what food her mother will cook dinner.

"Oh right! Chomi, want some Pocky?"

The mention girl snapped on her own thoughts when a certain beauty called her. She blink owlishly before she politely decline.

Dan I was tense before exhaled a sigh after Chomi decline the offer. Yeoryeong turned her head at her and noticed the pocky crumbs on the side of her lips as she was about to say something. "Ah! Dan-I! There are some crumbs on this..." Of course, Yeoryeong, being the oblivious girl she was, wiped the crumbs from the side of her lips.

When she did that, it appeared as if flowers were blooming in the background, causing Dan-eye I's to twitch. 'What's the deal with the effect?' she wondered, deadpanning. The world was still too strange for her to comprehend.

"What exactly is this? Are you two in a relationship?" Ju-in inquired, innocently smiling.

"Do we really look that way?" Yeoryeong blushed as she approached Dan-I, embarrassed by the unexpected question. While Dan-expression I's appeared to be dead.

Ji-ho, who had noticed how strange she was acting, simply clapped his hands. "Wow. That's incredible, "After complimenting them, he let out an empty laugh.

Dan-I smiled warmly, feeling secure and safe with everyone around her. Even though she had never met Ban Yeoryeong before, and even though they had parted ways briefly due to Baek Yeomin, it was fun to be friends with them; it felt like they were real people.

Unbeknownst to them, a pair of eyes was watching the entire interaction. "What's the deal with Ham Dan-I? Not long ago, she pretended to be cold."

Our protagonist, of course, knows what would happen next, but she was having trouble with her past recollections, which were growing foggy and fuzzy, so she couldn't do anything.

The two childhood friends were holding hands and blissfully heading to their classroom until someone disrupted it and they came to a halt in front of the front door.

"She's annoying, that Ham Dan-I. Just because the boys were clinging to Ban yeo-ryeong, she probably wants to get something out of it as well by staying next to her, don't you think?"

"Look at her, she's standing next to Ban yeo-ryeong. She looks exactly like her maid! It's perfect- " she added as the girls just stared at them, wide-eyed.

Yeo-ryeong became enraged as a black aura emitted from behind her.

"What? Did I do something wrong?"

"You-!" Dan-I abruptly stopped Yeo-ryeong by attacking the girl.

"What, no response? Does this imply that you agree with what I said?" As she looked at the shortest female, the girl said mockingly.

"What the fck," Chomi yelled loudly in a foreign language, stunning her classmates.

"What's going on?" She remarked this as she was collecting her books into her bag. Chomi cast a glance at the scene in front of them; it was like a stage play, very cool.

They're all scared as poop because she has this terrifying aura all the time. "Don't be so loud the next time you chat, okay? I don't want to hear your voice disturbing my beauty sleep." Chomi sounded like a villain; she just wanted to sleep and ponder about her life decisions, but this extra destroyed everything. While Yeoryeong and her childhood friend, Dan I, looked on in wonder.

"Look who's talking, you know you have a horrible reputation leech, clinging to someone secretly simply to manipulate them." She stated confidently that she was not terrified of the ice queen Chomi.

Her bravery drew a gasp from the other.

The mention girl didn't even flinch, she was unconcerned. Nothing intimidates her more than her blank stare at Baek Yeomin, as if she were peering into her soul.

Chomi let out an unsettling chuckle as her eyes darkened. "What's your name again?"