009

Chomi decided to take a warm bath to relieve her headache; her migraine began when she learned that the storyline plot will begin soon.

She'd been reckless for years, and she'd now realized that even if she was finally free from reality, she was still chained within the lies.

She was wrapping a towel around her body, dripping wet, when she received a missed call. When she looked at it and saw it was Ju-In's number, the phone started ringing again, and she answered it without hesitation.

"Hello?"

[Chom! We're eating meat at Ji- ho's place, would you like us to pick you up?]

"Hm? I wanted to, but mom and da-"

[Don't worry! We're here to celebrate, so bring your mum and dad.]

"Oh, okay, thank you."

She ended the call with a sigh and a chuckle; she and her parents had planned to go out to dinner tonight, and it was Chomi's treat, but it appears they will have to cancel so they can go to her friends and celebrate before school starts.

She took a deep breath before yelling, "MOM-! DAD-! WE'RE HAVING A FREE MEAT TODAY AT JI-HO'S CASTLE!"

"JI-HO? DO YOU MEAN THE SILVER HAIRED BOY?"

"Yes? Why?"

"A BOY?!? NO, WE'RE NOT GOING-"

"OK, honey, we're going, but first let me handle your father for a moment."

And with that, Chomi prayed for his life while her father perished as a result of her mother's rage, fly high Shinji.

She walked down the stairs, and her eyes caught sight of her father, who was shivering with fear. "Dad," he looked at her before she saluted. "Thank you for your sacrifices; you will live on in my heart forever and ever."

"Hel—"

Soon after, she goes to the dining room to eat her mother's toast and sip a cup of coffee. She heard a scream of agony from the living room before having a memory and flashbacks of her father.

'Remember not to mess with Mom.' She takes a mental note of it and nods to herself.

Chomi slid her legs into the black socks until they reached her knees, at which point she put on her white rubber shoes. Before stepping into their car, she adjusted her cap and attire.

---

For Dan I, sitting among the colorful people was an exaggeration; she then cast a glance at Mimi, who was eating like there was no tomorrow.

'Free food, free meat, and it tastes heavenly,' Chomi cried as she mentally savored her own victory over eating a nice lunch.

"Hey, you guys like the food? Just for you guys, I prepared A++ hanwoo beef"

"Are you drunk? Why are you adding disgustingness to your already prissy way of talking?" said Yeoryeong, shocked by his sudden kindness.

Chomi choked on her steak, thinking how funny this scene was, funnier than the entire circus. While Dan I was dying of laughing, she let out a little giggle.

'Today, many people have died, and one of them is Dan I, rest in peace, cause of death: laughing,' she prayed seriously, and Ju-In blinked at her, puzzled.

"Pftt, Oh my God, Oh crap HAHAHAHAH"

"Was that funny? If it makes you happy, I can feed Eun Jiho a hundred times!" Yeoryeong said, grabbing Jiho from behind.