20: The chapel

"We should be ready to go now" Armin said to Levi. "Alright then, is everyone here ready?" Levi asked. "Cause your all about to dirty your hands" after a moment of silence Levi spoke. "Guess that's a yes" and with that we started the operation.

We threw some barrels down the stairs first. All of us then ran in and Sasha shot the barrels with flaming arrows and filled the cavern with smoke, rendering the guns useless.

We activated our ODM gear and swung up to kill the interior police. We used flares for some extra coverage. "35 TOTAL! ON THE UPPER PARTS OF THE PILLARS!!" Levi yelled at us. Now that we know how many there are it's makes it easier for us to take them out.

"CONTINUE THE BLASTS, WE'LL TAKE THEM ALL OUT RIGHT HERE!!" I came up behind one of the interior police and slit his throat.

All the corpses fell into the smoke as all the interior police went down. After I killed 8 more people I came over to Levi who was chasing a blonde woman.

Out of nowhere two gunshots came from behind us and we flung behind a pillar before it could hit us. Levi looked me up and down quickly before turning his attention back to the person who shot at us.

"Hey Levi, y/n, I don't exactly have time to waist on ya. But I just have ya gettin' any further, so be it I'll just have to play" Kenny's voice rang. We heard ODM gear activate so Levi told me to drop back while he handled Kenny. I did as I was told and dropped back to the other scouts.

Just as I got back I saw Hange come up from below to strike that blonde woman that Levi was chasing earlier only to see the woman shoot a line into Hange's shoulder and slam her into a pillar. Hange dropped to the floor and in distress I flung down but before I could land Levi grabbed me.

I heard a gunshot not even a second after. "LEVI, WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I yelled at him while trying to get out of his grip. "Did you not notice that if I didn't grab you, you would be dead!?" He yelled back at me and I just glared at him. "I don't care!!" With that the interior police left.

Levi put me down and I ran over to Hange with tears brimming in my eyes. Me and Moblit grabbed Hange and dragged her limp body out of the chapel.

Hange came to halfway up the stairs from the cavern. "What's going on?!" Moblit asked as we felt the ground rumble beneath our feet.

We ran as far away as we could from the chapel before we fell over (which wasn't that far I might add). "Section commander are you ok?" Moblit asked. "Yeah what happened?" Hange asked.

We all looked over to see a giant titan coming out from under the chapel. It started crawling towards wall Sina and that's when I knew it was at least twice the size of the Colossal. Defeating this was going to be hard, if not impossible.