6: struggle of trost p:3

A little while later commander Pixis gave a rousing speech while me, Mikasa and Armin were talking atop of the wall.

Armin made a plan the Eren was gonna use his titan form and move a big boulder that was sitting next to the hole.

I don't get why I was up here with the others but I don't really want to argue with the MP commander. Commander Pixis came up to me and Mikasa after his big speech and told us we'd be in Erens squad.

Once everything was ready we set off to our designated areas.

Eren bit his hand and suddenly a flash of lightning came down and a 15 metre titan stood in Erens spot. Me and Mikasa were right in front of it and it swiped at us.

Mikasa got pulled out of the way but I got caught in the air force when I tried to get away. I lost my balance and I felt a sharp pain in my ankle as I landed. Loosing my footing I fell onto the roof and then everything went black.

__________________________

I opened my eyes and sat up. I scanned the room, it was pretty plain just a bed which I was sitting on. A desk and a bookcase.

The door open and Erwin stood there. "How's your ankle and head?" He asked, now that Erwin pointed it out I had a headache and my ankle still had a sharp pain in it. "It'll be fine" I said with a small smile.

"That's good anyways, we have a trial for Eren and apparently you need to be there" Erwin informed me. I nodded my head and asked "when?" "Tomorrow" Erwin answered. I nodded my head and Erwin left the room.

Just as he left Mikasa and Armin entered and Armin was holding a tray of food. "We brought you food" Armin said and handed me the tray of food. I smiled and started eating while Mikasa started talking.

"How are you feeling y/n? You gave us quite a scare when you didn't wake up. I informed her I was fine and we talked for a while before they left so I could rest.