13: that night

Once we were back at HQ everyone crowded around me to make sure I was ok. Hange just pushed through everyone and then walked up to her room.

She then sat me down on the edge of a bed and grabbed some bandages. Hange walked back over to me and proceeded to bandage up my leg. "It was only a small fracture, your leg should be healed in 4 to 6 weeks" Hange told me.

"Can you help me walk to Levi's office please?" I asked. Hange just chuckled and picked me up bridal style. "Ahhhh!!" I yelled and wrapped my arms around Hange's neck. She just chuckled and walked to Levi's office.

Once we were outside the door Hange put me down and supported me by holding my waist. She knocked on the door and we heard a voice from beyond the door say "come in".

Hange grabbed the door knob, twisted it and opened the door. She helped me limp onto the room and Levi looked up. Instantly he got up from his seat and ran over to me, engulfing me in a hug.

Hange let go of my waist and I hugged my brother back. "I've only just gotten you back I'm not loosing you again" Levi told me and I chuckled.

Levi then realized that Hange was still there and stood up while shifting all my weight back to Hange. "You tell anyone about this I won't hesitate to rip you limb from limb" Levi threatened.

Hange just chuckled and guided me back to her room. I got placed on the bed and I just layed down and burrowed myself in the covers. The lights flicked off and I felt a dip in the bed.

I rolled over to see Hange smiling at me. I smiled back and closed my eyes slowly falling to sleep.

Hange's POV

Y/n fell asleep and I couldn't help but admire her sleeping face. I felt a little heat rush to my cheeks as I admired her.

I closed my eyes but that was when I felt a tug on my shirt. I looked down to see y/n clutching onto me and tears were brimming her eyes.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She seemed to calm down, I kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

Around midnight

Y/n's POV

I woke up to a pitch black room and an arm around my waist. Easily I could guess it was Hange's. She's been so concerned recently, does she like me to? I asked myself in my head.

The curtain fluttered and moonlight seeped in just enough to illuminate Hange's features. She stirred before opening her eyes.

Sleepily Hange asked "what time is it?" "It seems to be around midnight" I answered. "Perfect" I raised an eyebrow at Hange wondering what was perfect. Grabbing my chin gently she turned my face up slightly to look at her.

Hange leaned in and connected her lips onto mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back. I hoped this moment would never end but Hange pulled away. "So this means you like me too, right?" She asked me. "Yes" I chuckled and pulled her back down for a quick peck.

Hange grabbed my waist and pulled me into her. "Will you be my girlfriend?" She asked. "Yes" I chuckled and closed my eyes, quietly drifting off to sleep.