5: struggle for trost p:2

Mikasa and I landed on the roof with all the other cadets.

Why aren't they going over the wall, they heard the withdrawal signal right? I thought. Looking over to the supply unit I saw the building overrun with titans.

I landed next to Jean and started speaking to him while Mikasa tried to find Eren.

Mikasa got up from kneeling next to Armin and started speaking.

"Marco, if we eliminate or by pass the titans at HQ we can there refill our gear allowing us to get back over the wall, is that assessment correct?" Mikasa asked. "Well - uh - yeah I guess so sure. But there's just to many of them out there even with you on point" Marco responded.

"I can do it" Mikasa said right back "I'm strong, real strong, non of you besides y/n come close, you hear me, I am a warrior. Know this, I have the power to take down every titan that blocks our path. Even if I have to do it alone. As far as I'm concerned I am surrounded by a bunch of unskilled, cowardly worms. You disappoint me, you can just sit here and twiddle your thumbs and watch how it's done".

"What! Mikasa are you out of your mind? That's crazy" "you can't be serious, trying to take them out by yourself!?" "There's no way you can beat them" people started a ruckus until Mikasa started speaking again. "If I can't beat them then I die, but if I win, I live and the only way to win is to fight!" She said just before she jumped off the roof.

I looked back to see no one moving "well, let's go!!" I yelled with a smile as I followed Mikasa. I looked back to see everyone following us. I smirked and turned my head back just in time to see Mikasa run out of gas and fly off in another direction.

"Shit" I whispered as I signaled everyone to land. Armin and Connie went to find Mikasa while I contemplated our next move.

"Let's go! Let's make a break for it while their all distracted!" Jean yelled. I looked over to him and smiled following his lead and running across the rooftops to the HQ.

We evaded all the titans as we got to HQ until Jean got caught by the leg. I landed on the roof but before he could get eaten Jean sliced through the hand with his blade.

Jean crashed through a window and we all did the same. Once we saw a titan face crash through a wall we all started running for our lives.

I saw Jean not moving so I ran up to him and grabbed his wrist. I was about to pull him away from the titans until we saw a giant fist punch them in the face.

My eyes widened in shock and I let go of Jean. Mikasa came through the window with Connie following her with Armin on his back.

After they explained we found out the where the supplies are has 8 4 metres titans.

We made a plan that 8 of us would be hiding up on the support beams near the roof and the others would be coming down on the lift with guns. Once the titans are right in front of them they'll fire, temporarily blinding the titans and the 8 on the support beams would jump down and kill them.

I was one of the people on the beams. The lift came down and the titans slowly walked towards it.

On cue everyone started firing their shot guns and everyone on the beams connected one of their wires to the back of a titans neck and struck it down. I looked up from the floor to see Connie and Sasha's titans still standing.

I was about to go help but Mikasa and Annie beat me to it. I ran off to refill my ODM gear and replace my blades.

Once we were all done replenishing our gear we started leaving. Once we were standing on a roof we looked over to see the titan that was helping us being eaten.

Mikasa had convinced us to help the titan so we all killed off the titans feasting on its flesh. Once we were done the titan fell forward onto its stomach. It started steaming from its nape and the nape opened revealing Eren inside.

"No way" I whispered to myself as I watched Mikasa and Armin go down. I went down soon after and me and Armin stood there looking at Mikasa hugging Erens unconscious body close to her while sobbing.

A little while later

The garrison had me, Mikasa, Armin and an unconscious Eren up against a wall. Their guns were raised and apparently there was a cannon right above us.

Armin held Eren while me and Mikasa had our blades drawn. One of the leaders were telling shit at us which I wasn't really listening to. The leader told the cannon to fire.

Bracing for impact I held both hands above my head, but impact never came. I looked up to see a giant skeleton above us.

Eren suddenly came from the smoke and told us we needed to go or let Armin try to convince the garrison.

We went with the Armin tries to convince them plan. I put my blades away while me and Mikasa helped Eren to his feet.

We left the steam to see commander Pixis of the MP's walking through the garrison.