7: Erens trial

The morning of Erens trial Mikasa came and helped me get ready. Mikasa walked me to the carriage and helped me in before hopping in herself.

Even though there's such a big age difference we get along great.

Once the carriage stopped Mikasa got out and held her hand out for me. I smiled and took it as we entered the trial building.

I'm gonna have to thank her some day I thought as we walked through the building.

We met up with Armin and we all entered the court room. Not long after taking our places Eren got pushed into the room.

They cuffed him to a pole so he couldn't stand up and Premier Zachary started speaking. I zoned out for most of it until I heard my name.

"Just after turning into a titan you made an attempt to crush Mikasa Ackerman and y/n" Premier Zachary stated. Eren whipped his head to us with a shocked expression like he didn't know.

"Although you didn't harm Mikasa you left y/n with a broken ankle and major concussion". "Now who is this Mikasa and y/n?" The premier asked. "Us" Mikasa said gesturing to the both of us. "Is it true that Eren assaulted you in his titan form?" I looked over to Mikasa who sighed and kept talking.

I just zoned out again until I saw someone kick Eren in the face. I focused my eyes to see Levi repeatedly kicking Eren in the face.

I covered most of my face besides my eyes and forehead with a mask because I couldn't face Levi yet.

Scouts ended up with Eren and Erwin asked me to come up to one of the rooms after I had finished talking to Mikasa and Armin.

I limped up to the room Erwin told me to go to, I kept my mask on just in case and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I heard Erwin's voice yell from beyond the door. I turned the handle and walked in. Looking around I saw Erwin, Eren, Levi and a pretty person I've never met before.

"Ah y/n now that your here I can introduce you to who you'll be living with along with Eren" Erwin explained. I looked over to Eren to see the person cleaning his injuries.

"Anyways this is section commander Hange Zoe" Erwin told as he gestured to the person. "You already know Eren and that's Levi" Levi's head perked up hearing his name. I raised an eyebrow at him but he seemed to brush it off.

Hange got up from where she was crouching and held out her hand. "Nice to meet you..." She started, I blushed as I shook her hand "y/n, my name's y/n" I said. "Nice to meet you y/n" she said with wide grin. I'm so glad I was wearing a mask so she couldn't see my face. After that I left the room and went back to Mikasa and Armin for a little.

A little while later I was on horseback with the special ops squad, my brother and Eren as we headed to the new headquarters.