10: 57th expedition

Erwin led us out into wall Maria, I looked around in awe.

As soon as we got out a titan was spotted and the support squad sorted it out. Erwin shouted something out and we got into the formation and rode through the open fields.

A couple hours later

There have been black smoke flares coming from the right side all over the place.

Erwin redirected us to a forest that we would ride through. Once we entered the forest I realized that we could only see titans once they were right on top of us.

We all heard and felt rumbling behind us, so we turned around to see a female titan running towards us. My eyes widened and I looked over to Levi who just rode silently.

The ops squad was yelling at Levi asking him what to do but he just kept looking forward. At some point Eren was about to transform but the female who's name I now know is Petra talked him out of it.

At a certain point we heard something fire and smoke engulfed the female titan.

"Everyone hitch your horses further on, switch to ODM gear. I have to break away for a little while, Eld's in charge till I get back" Levi ordered.

Levi used his ODM gear to swing up into the trees until he disappeared. We kept riding on for a little before Eld ordered is to switch to ODM gear.

We swung through the trees until we heard a very loud screech coming from the middle of the forest. We all covered our ears due to it being so loud. It stopped after a couple seconds and a couple minutes later we saw a figure wearing a scout uniform swinging next to us.

"Levi?" One of the members asked but that wasn't Levi. They dashed right infront on us and next thing we knew Eld dropped.

A blinding light suddenly flashed and the female titan reappeared. Eren was again about to transform but Petra talked him out of it. The whole squad, including me, swung over to the female titan.

We tried to attack but the female titan deflected all the attacks and left the whole squad dead.

I tried to attack but she got hold of my wire and flung me into a tree. I hit my back, then my head. I connected my wire to the trunk of the tree and the last thing I saw was a flash of light before it all went black.

A couple minutes later

I opened my eyes and sat up to see I was now in a wagon and I had a bandage on my head. I looked around and Eren lay next to me with Mikasa sitting next to him.

Levi came up next to the cart and that's when I realized I didn't have my mask on anymore. Levi looked over and his eyes widened "y/n?" He asked in disbelief. "Hehe he" I started but before I could finish we heard screaming and looked back to see a couple of people being chased by titans.

Levi pulled over to the cart with all the bodies in it and I layed back down and fell back to sleep.