Chapter thirty two

Today I have decided to go outside and smell the flowers. Maybe help out Darius in the green house or something. Unfortunately by the time I got up he had finished his work already.

"Good morning babe, how are you feeling today? Did you get sick today?" Darius came in as I was in the kitchen getting some food to take with me.

"Mornin, I'm good no throwing up yet," I say knocking on the wooden cabinet. "I was hopeing to help you in the garden or something."

"Sorry baby but I'm already done with my work, how about we have a picnic or something instead?" He asks picking up on my need to go outside.

"Ok that sounds fun," I say bouncing like a weirdo making him laugh, I swear it's like I've never been outside before.

"Oo picnic date nice, here let me help with that," Maggie says. "Janice must be having a wonderful date, I hope I have a bunch of grandbabies soon," she whispers to me winking.

Omg! I laughing so hard I'm crying.
"What's so funny?" Darius asks walking in with a blanket.

"Nothing," I say wiping my eyes.

"Here you go guys have fun I'm going to start working on dinner," Mags says chopping vegetables.

"Do you need help? We can stay," I say and she waves me off.

"Go enjoy the weather," she says and we head out.

Stepping outside we walk out to the backyard, last time I was out here there was just grass, a deck with a grill, and a table with chairs. Now there was a flower garden close to the side with a large tree, it had a nice shady area underneath.

Not only that but there was a new swing set and two little play houses. A medium sized sandbox and a little trampoline.

"When did you have time for this?" I asked enjoying the flowers, and amazed by the new playground for our children.

"I asked some of the guys to give me a hand before things got crazy. Do you like it?" He asked while laying the blanket out.

"Are you kidding? I don't like it, I love it and our babies will too. When they are old enough to enjoy it that is." I say sitting on the blanket.

Darius sits behind me letting me lean on him, "I hope so," he says kissing my head.

"They will because their daddy is amazing and made them the coolest playground." I say smiling.

Leaning to the side I look at his handsome face and we kiss. It starts sweet then he deepens our kiss.

"Do you think we could get away with making love out here without anyone knowing?" I ask curiously

"Only if you can keep from moaning," he says kissing me with a smirk on his face.

I undo my overalls and Darius' eyes darken, "you're seriously.." I kiss him shutting him up while popping the button on his fly.

Groaning he lifts his butt slipping his pants down enough to free himself. I slip my overalls and underwear off and he groans again as I position him at my entrance.

As I feel him slid deep inside I moan softly savoring the feeling of pleasure.
Darius wraps his arms around me as he slowly thrusts deeper and my head falls back as I moan his name.

"Remember you're supposed to be quiet baby," he says softly kissing my neck.

"Faster... D move faster," I plead trying to up our tempo but he holds my hips keeping our pace slow. He rubs my clit with his thumb in slow circles and it feels so good.

"I'm enjoying that lusty look on your face," he says then whispers in my ear, "I want to take my time enjoying the feel of you Cumming on my cock."

I can feel that I'm not far away from giving him exactly what he wants. "Cum for me Via," he says and kisses me swallowing my moans as I give him what he wants.

He doesn't stop thrusting drawing out my orgasm, keeping his pace constant. We switch our position and we keep going this time at a faster pace. D chases his orgasm and brings me to another one.

After we come back to ourselves he cleans me up with a cloth napkin and we fix our clothes. Laying down on the blanket we look up at the sky and watch the clouds.

We were in the middle of discussing baby names when Darius sits up suddenly. "Babe get in the house now," he says quietly and I sit up looking around.

"What is it?" I whisper back.

"I smell blood now get moving," he says standing up in front of me facing the tree line.

I scrambled to my feet, "Becareful," I said then ran for the backdoor. As soon as I was inside I locked the door and called out to Maggie, "Mags!"

"What's wrong?" She calls back clearly startled.

"Make sure the front door is secure, I need to call Henry!" I rush to find the phone. Dialing Henry I wait anxiously for him to pick up.

"Hey Dare wh-," he's in the middle of saying when I interrupted him.

"We need you out here something is happening," I say in a rush.

"What do you mean?" He asks seriously.

"Darius just smelt blood and told me to run to the house," I say as I hear Darius bang on the door.

"Via open up it's me," he calls but Mags is already opening the door for him. She let's out a shocked cry, in his arms is Janice and she has blood on her. "Tell Henry to bring one of the pack doctors," he says while laying her down on one of the couches.

"Janice baby can you hear me?" Maggie asks holding her hand.

"They took him.. they took my mate." She cries before passing out.

"WE'RE COMING!!" Henry calls out before the line goes dead.

I look at Darius and he comes to me, "this is going to end soon," he says holding me, but how many will our side lose in the process?