Chapter twenty one

That night I had a nightmare of some hooded figure chasing me, I looked everywhere for help but to no avail.  I was alone in a abandoned building with them.  No matter where I ran they were ten feet behind me, all the doors and windows were closed and locked.  The lights were super dim and the building itself was in horrible shape.  I wanted out... I had to get out but I couldn't get away!

At some point I must have flailed around or something because Darius woke me up.

"Via.. baby.. you're safe I'm with you, I won't let anyone hurt you." His voice was calm and soothing.  Curling myself into his warm chest he held me close helping me fall asleep once again.

The next time I woke up it was eight thirty, and I wasn't alone.  Rolling over I was met with a sleeping Darius. I wonder if I kept him up? I touch the slight dark circles under his eyes.  At my touch his eyes fluttered.

"Morning baby how are you feeling?" He hums while rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry did I keep you up?" I ask instead making his eyes open.

"No I'm just sleepy today.  Ok I've been worried since the other day when Henry told us about that special oil.  Now with that asshole sending you lewd emails..." he stops closing his eyes again. 

I can tell it angers him from the way his eyes take on a blazing flame like quality.  I snuggle closer to him wanting to comfort him and myself.

Sighing he puts his nose in my hair, my scent along with my touch calm his anger.

"To answer your question though I feel safe and loved," I kiss his chest earning a happy humm.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I say as my stomach growls.

"Come let me feed you, I can eat you later," he says in a husky voice right in my ear giving me goosebumps in the best way.

We head downstairs in our pjs not bothering to change yet.  We decide on banana pancakes for breakfast and I go to my playlist to pull up Jack Johnson's song banana pancakes to go along with our breakfast.  Keeping our day light and stress free I dont bother looking at my email. 

If I had I would have seen fourteen new emails from that creep.  Who knew emails could be so scary.

The mind of our CREEPY stalker.....

She's not reading my emails! Why? Why won't she read them? Why won't she reply to me?

I bet it's that damned lizard's fault!

Good thing I know a guy that has a certain oil I need, as soon as he delivers I'm going to look up my sweet Via.

Just wait my sweet Angel your knight is coming to save you!!

Then you can start a warrior tribe with me.  But maybe it's better you don't, don't want them taking your focus off me now do I?

It's ok.. I'll let Grams raise them she'll keep them safe, that way you can have more time for me.

It'll be so great just wait and see, now where is that guy's number....

Darius' POV

After Via's nightmare I couldn't help having one of my own, in my dream she was screaming my name.  I could hear and feel her anguish and fear.

Opening my eyes in my dream we are both covered in blood but I can't tell whose it is.  She is holding me crying so guess it's mine, but the part that makes my blood run cold isn't that I appear to be dieing.  No it's the asshole heading towards my mate and I'm unable to protect her.

I wake to her soft touch but am afraid to open my eyes, what if it wasn't a dream? But at her inquiry of my sleep being disturbed by her I know that it wasn't real.

Thank the Gods or whomever it is that I have to thank that that isn't my reality and that my Via is safe with me.

We end up making banana pancakes for breakfast and she puts on a song with the same name.  I've never heard it before but I like it.  Especially the part about just staying in bed together.

Unfortunately I still had to make my rounds around the property, my work wasn't going to do itself.  I really didn't want Via to be alone though.

So I came up with a plan, "hey babe I have to get some work done do you wanna help me with some of it today?" I ask hoping she will come with me.

"Sure what are we doing?" She bounces over to me curious and eager to see what I have instore for her.

Trying not to get sidetracked by how much I want to do what I told her this morning I think about the chores I have in mind today.

"The blue roses are ready to be cut and taken into town along with a few others, wanna help me do that? Then we can stop for lunch after we see Rachel and Henry.  That sound good?" Please say yes, please say yes.

"That sounds wonderful let me get changed first kay?" She kisses my cheek then goes up stairs.

Smiling I head up after her cause I  also have to change.  When I get to our room I hear the shower going.

Fuck it I want to get the taste of my mate on my tongue like I told her and I'm gonna get it.

Stripping out of my pjs I get in the shower behind her and she turns towards me.

"I thought we had work to get to, ok maybe a shower could have waited..."

She rambles distracting herself, as I sink to my knees infront of her she snaps back to me, her eyes darkening with lust.

I move her so she leans against the wall then I lift her legs onto my shoulders, then I use my tongue... my fingers... my teeth ever so slightly to make her fall apart in front of me.  She is a truly beautiful sight to behold.

"Darius... I need you.... I need you inside me.." she rasps and who am I to deny her what we both want.

With how wet we are I'm able to side in and out so quickly, building us up till I can feel she's close again.  When she clenches down on me I feel the pressure at the base of my spine then I blast over the edge with her.

Best way to start the day!