Chapter nineteen

Finishing up with my email I exit out and put on music, pulling up my mix the first thing that comes on is Mind Games by Sickick.

Jamming out to music I dance around the kitchen getting lunch ready, I make pizza rolls with crescent rolls, pepperoni and mushrooms, mozzarella cheese and spaghetti sauce cause that was all I could find.

Putting a salad together with fruits and nuts to make it feel more fresh, then I pair it with a raspberry vinaigrette.

8 legged dreams by Unlike Pluto comes on and I'm swaying to the beat when Darius snakes his hands around me.

"Mmm what a sexy sight to see," he says then kisses my neck.

Turning in his arms I kiss his lips, "hey handsome how was work?" I ask and he smiles at me.

"Good everything is going well, but my day is much better now," he says dipping his head down to capture my lips in another kiss.

The buzz of the oven makes me pull away so that I can get the food but he has me sit and does it instead.

"I just don't want you to burn yourself," he says at my questioning look.

"Ok.." I say serving us salad as he serves the rolls.

"I talked to Maggie and Janice earlier, they say hi.... also my cousin sent a email, Michelle said her mate will be in the area for work and was wondering if we could get together?" I ask and he nods.

"That's fine would they like to stay with us do you think?" Ha asks as he takes a bite of his salad.

"I can ask, are you ok with it though?" I tilt my head uncertain he will want them here.

"Baby this is your home you don't have to ask me permission to invite family to stay when they visit, besides we have plenty of room... still," he winks smirking at me.

Laughing I remember the other thing Maggie said, "Maggie was asking if she had any dragonlets flying into her future." I smile and the song changes to Closer by Nine Inch Nails.

"Let me see what I can do about that," Darius says his voice filling with lust as his eyes darken.

I feel my pants dampening as my body reacts to his lusty vibes. He gets up lifting me out of my seat our lunch forgotten he takes me on the floor of the living room.

I feel an insatiable urge take me over and round two I'm the aggressor, chasing after my orgasm I ride him hard and he loves it as much as I do.

"Cum for me my Via," he says before biting down on my nipple while pinching my clit. I scream out my pleasure as I'm thrown over the edge into euphoria. Darius then pistons up into me as I ride out my orgasm, keeping it going till his rhythm falters and he cums deep inside me launching me into another orgasm.

Falling limply onto his chest I feel the racing of his heart matching the pace of my own.

"Mmm I love lunch time," Darius murmurs and I start laughing.

He smiles at me and it's his breath taking smile that leaves me feeling tongue tied and I tell him as much making him laugh and he lights up with happiness.

I love seeing him so happy, it makes me happy too. The moment is ruined but my loud ass stomach growls, so embarrassing. I blush and Darius laughs, "ok let's finish eating the meal you prepared for us," he says handing me his grey under shirt.

I slip it on and it falls to my upper thighs. Grabbing my panties I put them back on and go clean up first.

Coming back out I see Darius in just his jeans and I'm turned on all over again, but my stomach growls again making him smirk.

"Eat your food please babe, we can do that again after you're fed." His eyes hold his words as a promise.

Seriously if I'm not pregnant by the end of the year it would be crazy. I'm surprised that I'm not preggers already.

Unfortunately after we finish eating Henry calls and Darius has to go out to help with what he's trying to do.

Groaning Darius picks me up and braces me against the door, "don't go anywhere I'll be back as soon as I can," he says then kisses me.

I deepen the kiss not wanting to let go just yet. Breaking the kiss to breath I whisper in his ear, "becareful and come home as soon as you can... I'll be waiting in bed with a present." I kiss his neck and I can feel his chest rumbling with his groan.

"You're killing me, how am I supposed to go now?" He asks laying his head on my shoulder.

Giggling I pick his head up and hold is face in my hands, "think of it as more incentive to get you sexy ass home," I wink at him and he snorts.

"Henry is going to be laughing at my ass cause now I got a huge boner, thanks for that," he says and I giggle.

"Feel free not to tell me about your who's boner is bigger contest," I say giggling.

Scowling he says, "that's not a thing."

"Ok.." I say and he sets me on the floor.

"Be good troublemaker," he says and I wink at him.

After he heads out stopping to adjust himself once or twice, which I laughed at hysterically, I swear he heard me cause he would turn back to look at me. He disappeared into the forest.

My play list came up with Wake Up by Eden, I began cleaning up. After I straitened up everything and washed the dishes. I got on my email again firing off a reply to my cousin letting her know they could come stay with us when they came out this way.

Stretching I was just about to exit out of my email when I noticed a new one pop up with the tag line of "Why don't you want to talk to me???"

OMFG please tell me it's not that rapist, how the fuck is he emailing me?!