chapter twelve

I swear Maggie is going to be the death of me one day, I think while blushing profusely yet again.

Darius is still laughing, "man Maggie is something else, I'm so glad she's your friend."

Me too I think even when she drives me nuts, or makes me turn beet red from all the sexual innuendo.

Which oddly enough is like every other day, but lately has been everyday.

Darius makes us some food as I watch, the kitchen is beautiful and homey, it has great natural light throughout the space, a large island, a farm sink and the colors are all neutral and warm.

The table is made of polished oak, and is big enough to seat several people.
He did say he always wanted a big family.

I hope I can live up to that expectation and it would be amazing to see our babies running around. But I'm getting WAY ahead of myself here we barely just mated.

Thinking about what we did again makes me feel all warm and tingly.

"Ugh.. babe you're distracting me, I'm going to burn the food!" Darius groans in a very sexy way making my core feel hot all over again.

"Fuck it we can eat later," he says turning off the stove and coming after me making me laugh.

"But my I'm hungry for food, please feed me," I say giving him puppy dog eyes.

"You're killing me..." he moans into my neck while giving me shivers as his lips kiss my neck. Feeling my reaction he licks my pulse making me moan.

"Gods you smell so good," he kisses me then picks me up laying me on the table.

"Darius.." I say and he smiles, "I'm hungry for you....please feed me," he says with desire in his eyes and holy shit I'm so soaked now.

In seconds I'm naked from the waist down, and moaning.

"Oh my God..." I moan, I've never really been super religious but you wouldn't be able to tell today.

My mate makes me melt into a puddle on the kitchen table over and over again, unable to resist any more I beg him to fill me, to make me whole again. Then he fills me up as I asked, our breathy moans fill the air as we breaking in the table 😏😉.

When he reaches his peak, he fills me again, and again I shattered around him in the most amazing way.

Laying there we relearn to breathe, "baby I'm starving please feed me now," I ask in a soft voice.

Kissing my head he gets up and resumes cooking once again.

He ends up making us pan seared salmon, with wild rice, and steamed broccoli, macaroni and cheese, and cheesy mashed potatoes with bacon.

I'm drooling it smells so good, have I ever mentioned how much I love food?

"Ok baby foods done ready to eat?" He turns to me and trys not to laugh at me as I probably look like I'm a feral animal ready to devour all the food.

OMFG MY MAN CAN COOK!! "Darius I hope you dont mind but I am going to get fat, eating your food it's like heaven." I say moaning over my food and he just laughs.

"I love you no matter what size you are, so go ahead and eat. You will need the energy," he says softly smirking as he takes a drink of his juice.

Thank God I didn't have anything in my mouth or I would have choked. The mirth in his eyes doesn't escape my notice, this guy.

Rolling my eyes I work on finishing my food, when I'm done I pat my full belly. "That was so good.. thanks babe," I say and Darius smiles and his ears turn pink.

"I love you calling me that, I've always hoped my mate would call me pet names," he says and blushes, it's so cute.

We wash the dishes together then he give me a tour of my new home, (ok yeah it will be I'm just not sure if I can leave Maggie on such short notice).

My new home (when I'm ready) is beautiful and cozy, on the first floor, we have a living room, a library, a den, Darius has a office, he set aside a room just for me, (ok whoever his mate happened to be, I'm just lucky I'm the one). We have a laundry room big enough that has an area to fold the laundry.

Obviously we have a kitchen but I didn't realize we have a walking pantry and three refrigerators only one is in the actual kitchen area. We also have a formal dining room but we didn't eat in there. There is also three bathrooms and a few closets.

The second floor has ten bedrooms and that includes the master. Each bedroom also has a bathroom of it's own. There is also a dedicated nursery, it's absolutely beautiful. Its next to the master bedroom for easy access at night.
The room is light and spacious with flying dragons painted on the walls, and clouds painted on the ceiling with twinkling lights that look like stars. The light in the center looks like the moon. The carpet is soft and plush in a light tan color.
There is a large crib that can hold many babies, I guess they like sleeping together with other babies?
That or hes wanting me to pop out multiple babies at a time, (holy crap, my uterus hurts just thinking of it).
There is two rocking chairs with rocking footrests by the window that let's in soft light.
Theres also a bookshelf with baby and children's books on it, and chests with stuffed animals and trucks and blocks.

Our children will want for nothing, their father has seen to that, (granted it's all hypothetical at this point). There is a large changing station already stocked with diapers.
There is also a closet with blankets and burp rags and things of that nature.
There is a dresser that already has little socks, and onesies in neutral colors, I wonder just how long he's had all of this.
It's all so beautifully done but what keeps catching my eye is a beautifully woven blanket with a blue dragon on it.

Seeing my fascination with it Darius says, "my mother made that for me when I was a dragonlet. I shifted really early when I was young. Usually little dragons shift for the first time when they are around ten or so, I shifted when I was three. Maybe that's why everyone was scared of me." He says softly at the end sounding so sad.

I hug him kissing his chest over his heart. He holds me leaning his head on mine for a minute before continuing our tour.

There is also a family room up here with games and movies basically things you can do as a group it's nice.

On the third floor are "guest rooms" I think he just got over excited hoping for like thirty tree babies or something.

Walking back downstairs we head outside so I can see everything else.