#Chapter 40 (THE END)

"Mama, papa... Winnie love you two sooo much!" The little boy ended his talked and the whole class clapped for him.

"Very good, Win!" Praised the teacher, giving his two thumbs up to the little boy. "Next... I want... Pluem, to go to the front and please read your essay."

The said name stood up from his chair. He walked to the front class with a piece of paper in his hand. He took a deep breathe before read what he had wrote at the paper.

"Name... Thiti Pluem Vihokratana."

"Age... 10 years old."

"Title... My family."

"My family consist of myself, papa, and daddy. My papa and daddy loves me so much. Pluem is the apple of their eyes. But sometimes, Pluem hurt when people say that my family is weird and Pluem don't understand why. We loves each other just like any other families, and Pluem is very happy to have two coolest fathers who loves me so much!"

"Daddy owns a very successful business...name Viho Corps. Everyone respect my daddy. Daddy always look strict and stern when he is at works, but when he gets home, papa is the one who always bossing him around. Daddy works really hard day and night to buy me lots of toys and to buy foods for Papa since Papa likes to eat...a loooot! Especially desserts. Daddy always hides all his tiredness when he comes home after a long day to spend quality time with us."

"Papa always the one who wakes me up to go to school, because daddy always sleep late. Daddy sleep all the time when he has free days, papa said that daddy is koala. Pluem is sad because Pluem want to play with daddy when he is at home, but Pluem know Pluem can't wake him up. But sometimes, papa hit daddy in the head to wake him up so that daddy will play with me."

"Papa always makes delicious foods, sometimes daddy comes to help but daddy always get kick out from the kitchen as everything daddy touch will turn mess or get broken. So, papa forbid daddy to go to the kitchen and ask for my help instead. Pluem love helping papa cooking! Especially baking desserts! Daddy always nag at both me and papa because we eat too much sweets! Though daddy and papa always argue, but most of the times they always hugging each other at the kitchen and getting along well while cooking."

"Before Pluem go to school, papa always do my hair. Pluem doesn't like daddy to style my hair because daddy is clumsy and likes to make Pluem's hair look weird and then laugh at me. And then, papa will hit daddy's head and daddy immediately apologize for bullying me. Papa is so fierce when he gets mad, but daddy says, that's his way to show his loves."

"Though daddy do not have much time to play with Pluem, but when he do, playing with daddy is so much fun than playing with papa. Pluem and daddy always pranks papa, it's all daddy's ideas. But sometimes, papa will get angry at us because we mess the house. But, at the end, papa will help us cleaning the house too. Pluem know the secret, with a kiss, papa will not get angry anymore. That's what daddy always do everytime papa nag at us."

"Papa and daddy always bath me together. Pluem know that Pluem is a grown up now, but they say they have been doing this since Pluem was a baby. Sometimes, they bath together before me and when that's happen, I'll get sulk. But soon, Pluem need to shower alone. But Pluem can't shampoo my hair by myself. What if the soap gets into my eyes and Pluem couldn't see daddy and papa? Pluem scare..."

"And there's still one more thing that Pluem scare of... The thunder... But now it doesn't scare Pluem that much. Maybe, just sometimes, the loud one which shocked Pluem like it was the end of the world. Papa also had trauma with thunder, but that's a long time ago, before Pluem born. That's what daddy says. Now, Papa becomes a strong man and he did not scare of thunder anymore. And Pluem will become strong like papa too... Pluem is a man."