#Chapter 36

While the doctor did a check up on Pete who suddenly got chest pain, Kao feel restless as he waited outside of the room. He bit his fingernail in anxiety; worried if something worst might happened to his boyfriend.

The nurse finished clean the stitched wound and changed the bandage on Pete. Actually, everything was fine.

"You just make your boyfriend crying." Commented the young doctor, who probably just around Pete's age.

"I know, doc

"I know, doc. I'll make it up later." Said Pete as he button up his shirt.

The doctor knew that Pete just pretended to act in pain awhile ago.

"But, it is normal to have trouble breathing? I really can't get enough sleep last night because of that." Pete told his concern.

"It's normal to feel lightheaded, short of breath, have chest pain, and trouble breathing. Do not worry too much. It will be just a short-term effect. But, if it continues for 2-3 weeks, we need to get a further check up."

Pete nodded understood.

"If there's nothing else, then... excuse me."

"Dr. Bun, please don't tell my boyfriend that I just fake my illness." Pete smiled cheekily.

The doctor just shook his head, yet he understood why Pete did that. He had met many patients who pretended to fake their illness just because they wanted attention from their special one.

The doctor and the nurse excused themselves and went out from the room. Kao who was waiting in front of the door immediately asked the doctor with a worried looked. "How is he? Is everything fine?" It was clearly seen that he just finished crying.

The doctor smiled and patted Kao's shoulder. "He is fine. Don't worry." Said the doctor before left Kao with some advices how to help the patient heal faster.

Kao went inside the room and went to Pete who was lying weakly on the bed.

"Hin..."

"I'm sorry for hurting you, Pete."

"No babe, don't feel sorry. I'm strong." Pete said but soon he whimpered in pain.

"Why? It is hurts? Where?" Kao got panicked again.

"My leg...feel numb."

Kao immediately massaged Pete's legs.

5 minutes later...

"Aw Kao! My head...feel like want to explode!"

And Kao immediately massage Pete's head.

Another 5 minutes later...

"Kao, why my hands tremble?"

Kao immediately held Pete's hands and massaged his arms.

Another minutes later...