#Chapter 4

Pete's POV

My plan to sleep soon was shattered into pieces. For hours, I've been tossing around on my bed not being able to rest my mind. Because everytime I closed my eyes, I would see him - An angel who I doesn't even know his name. For sure, he definitely not Third Atthaphan, the only son of Phunsawat.

All I need to do was closed my eyes and there he was. I remembered all about him easily. His fair white skin, cute and handsome face which made him a bit feminine, his long and black eyelashes which were heaven's whips for my soul, the mole in his nose which urge me to take a bite, his plump lips that would curl into a pout, and his surprisingly chubby cheek even when he had skinny yet buff figure. And the worst part was his eyes, because when he looked at me, I felt like I've been seen through, that I couldn't have any choices but being honest.

The next morning I woke up, I felt like crap. I doesn't know what hours I fled to dreamland, but I could tell that I wasn't get enough sleep. I was gladly staying in my bed if I could chose, but of course Khai had another plan for me.

He sing sang my name when he opened the door, - "Petee~ Ai'Pete~ It's time to wake up~" - so automatically I covered my head with the blanket.

"You already sleep too much! Wake up!" He nagged as he opened the window curtains before pulled the blanket away from me. If only he knew I couldn't even blink my eyes last night.

"10 more minutes." I grunted and covered my head with the pillow.

"That won't work, Pete!" He said and kicked my feet. "Did you forget that today your dad are going to introduce you to the whole employees at Viho Corps?"

Oh God! How could I forget that?!

I threw the pillow away and sat up.

"Shia! How long have you been awake?"

"Eyebags?"

"Yea, you becomes more uglier with those dark circles under your eyes."

Haa! I doesn't even have any energy to shove my feet towards Khai's face.

"Why? Are you thinking about that mysterious man for the whole night?" He asked and I didn't hesitate at all to nod my head.

"You're crazily in love with that man?" He asked and I nodded my head again.

"I wish I could turn back time. I wish my date with him--"

"Argh! Stop! I've enough hearing that. You can't blame me or Sandee for ruining YOUR blind date since that was what all of us agree to do."

"I miss him already. I miss his voice and his smile. I think I would die soon if I don't see him."

"No man. I think you will die soon in the hands of your own father if you don't get ready now. Come on! We should arrive at Viho Corps as soon as possible or else, I've to book my own and your grave." He nagged again and pulled my hand to get me on my feet.

"NO!" I jerk away. "I NEED and MUST find that beautiful man!"

"What?!"

"I'm sorry peng! Before my father kill me, let me kiss that angel for one last time!" I said and get my towel and ran to the bathroom.

I lock the bathroom door and Khai knocked the door in annoyed along with his nagged, "You're crazy Pete! If you want to die, then die alone! Why did you've to bring me along?! Your dad will definitely kill me if you don't show up!"

"Naah! Dad loves you! He will never hurts you peng!"

===================