# (B) Chapter 39 (KhaiThird / SingtoKrist's side story)

============================
Fourth side story (KhaiThird)

============================Fourth side story (KhaiThird)

Third stared at Kao with mouth hang opened. Kao just told him about what happened when he got kidnapped back then.

"Why did you just tell me now?"

"Because you're the most trustful person who knows to keep secrets. Please don't tell anyone, especially Pete."

Third only could let out a sighed.

"Just in case something bad happen to me again, you know who to suspect first." Said Kao.

"But Vegas...or Bible...didn't make any move anymore. There's no news about the murdering. It's been 2 months now and no victims of 'The Evil Eye'. Everyone thought the killer already died. Why did you lie to Pete? Saying you got kidnap by a street gangster? You should tell him the truth." Until now, Pete still didn't believe what Kao told him. But, since Kao begged him to trust what he said, that's why Pete never brought up the topic anymore.

"Build is there with him. And I don't have a heart to separate them. Bible is a good guy actually. I went to his house couple of days ago, and I saw them hugging each other. They look so in love. I guess...Build has change the devil."

/Time skip\

"What's on your mind?" Asked Khai to Third who seem out of his mind.

"Nothing." Third just shook his head.

They left the restaurant after finished their meal. Third were unusually being quiet. And that caused Khai got in a deep thought - thinking if he did wrong which makes Third being indifferent.

"Khai?" Someone called and both of them turned their back to the voice.

"It's really you!" Said the woman and marched towards Khai. Once she stood in front of Khai, she immediately slapped him in the cheek. "That's for playing with my heart!" She said and then gave another slapped to Khai's other cheeks. "And that's for playing with my sister's heart!"

Third looked at Khai disbelief. He knew how playboy Khai was back then, but he never thought Khai would date a siblings.

"Is it really hurts?" Asked Third once they arrived at their condo. Khai were rubbing both of his cheeks with cubes of ice.

"Nah, I deserve it. I'm being a jerk to them. This is nothing--"

"Exactly! If I was her, I will kick your banana instead of slapping you."

Khai's hand immediately touched his member. "If you kick my treasure, how should I satisfied you in bed?"

Third just rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, Khai's phone rang. Third who was closer to the ringing phone immediately reached for it.

"Who?" Asked Khai.