#Chapter 33

"Here

"Here..." The man place the drink in front of Kao.

"Thanks P'Sun. How do you know I like this?"

Sun just smiled before took a seat next to Kao. "Want to talk about what happen? Why Tofu slap you? I thought you guys are best friends." He asked while looking at Kao who currently rubbing a cube of ice over his right cheek; which got a bit swollen because of the hard slapped by Tofu.

Kao smiled weakly. "Because we are best friends, that's why we fight." He tried to cheer himself. "It's just misunderstood. I'll talk to him later once he calm down." He blinked his eyes fast to prevent himself from shedding any tears.

Sun patted his back. "To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better. I'm suck at comforting someone. But I do have the arms to give you a hug, and ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about." Kao looked at the oldest confused. "What I'm trying to say is, I'm always be here for you." Sun added.

"Thanks P'Sun. Being with you, I feel like I've got a real brother."

Sun smiled weakly. "Is that it? Not even friend-zone, but brother-zone?"

Kao's hand which was about to take his drink stopped in the midway. He was taken aback by what he just heard. He looked at Sun with a puzzle looked crossed his face. "W-What do you mean?"

"I like you." Sun confessed, very straightforward. "No... I love you." He corrected himself. "I don't know since when this feeling start to develop. But I guess it's your positive and lovely vibe. The smile you put on my face, the laugh I get from talking to you, and the fact that you can make me think of you even if we aren't talking or meet at all. All of this makes me realize that you're the one I'm afraid of losing and the one I want to keep in my life."

Kao froze. Suddenly, he remembered about what he wish for at his birthday last year. - "Dear God, please make everyone love me." - So, it started with Kinn, then Pete, and now Sun, and let's included Non too. Not to mention how many strangers trying to flirt with him. All of them have confessed. But this was not what he meant.

"Kao--"

"P'Sun, I'm s-sorry. But I--"

"I know you'll never see me like that. And I know too...that you already have Pete. I know you both seeing each other."

Kao thought that he might needed an oxygen tank to help his own uncontrollable breathing. He couldn't remember how many times his heart skipped a beat and how many times he forgot how to breathe properly because the amount of shocked with everything that happened. Not even 10 minutes he was with Sun, but the oldest man already gave him a countless reasons to be in shocked.

Sun encouraged himself to touch Kao. His hand caressed Kao's head softly. "Finally, I'll get this out of my chest. Though I know the outcomes are not like what I've expect. But I feel better now that I've finally confess."