#Chapter 5

Third cursed silently once Kao decided to end his called. Looked like Kao had things to settle himself but that doesn't concern Third at all; because his own problems were bigger than Kao who just get caught by his boss about the blind date.

*knock knock* 🚪 A knocked on the door suddenly interrupted his thought.

"Come in." He said and the person opened the door. It was his secretary. The girl in the glasses informed Third that there's someone who wanted to meet him, urgently.

"Who?"

Before she could replied him, someone appeared behind the door.

"It's me. Pete..." The said name smiled at Third who immediately stood up from his seat once heard the name which already haunted him.

"Mind to leave us for a moment?" Pete asked to the secretary who later looked at his boss. Third just nodded his head nervously as a gestured for her to leave them alone.

"W-What are you doing here?"

"Are we going to talk while standing? You got plenty of nice sofas here? Why don't we sit down and talk comfortably?" The smiled on Pete's face unknowingly made Third annoyed to the point he feel wanted to punch him in the face - just with no reason.

Since Third didn't reply him, Pete made his own ways to the sofa and sat on it; making himself comfortable as if he was the owner of the room. "Please, take a seat." Gestured Pete to Third who still froze on his feet.

Once Third regained his consciousness, he asked - "Knowing that I'm not the one whom you meet at the blind date, you don't seem shock to see me at all."

"Oh! You expect me to be shock?" Pete raised his eyebrows. "Then, let's start again." And then he clear his throat. "Oh my God!" He exclaimed while looking at Third with wide eyes and hands covering his mouth. "Are you Third Atthaphan? But you're not the one who I meet at the blind date! Something's wrong here! Or did you hire someone to replace you? How much did you paid him? Why did you do that?! Does your parents know about this? Why did yo--"

*Braak!*

Third punch the table in angry. "You're so annoying! What exactly do you want from me?!"

In a blink of eyes, Pete change his expression to serious. "I want nothing from you."

"So? Why are you haunting me early in the morning?!"

"I just want to know...about that man who show up on the blind date."

"I don't know him. I just--"

"Pfft!" Pete smirked. "I'm not going to buy that 'I do not know him' games."

Third tightened his jaws. "What exactly do you want to do with him?"

"I'm going to court him...because I've fall for him."

Pete's honesty making Third to choke his own saliva.

"Let me introduce myself properly." Said Pete and gave Third his business card. Once Third read the full name on the card, his mouth open loosely and his eyes staring wide at Pete.

"Tawan Vihokratana? OH SHIIIT! YOU'RE UNCLE'S SON?!"

"Uncle?"

"YOU'RE VIHO'S SON?!"

"Yes, I am."

"VIHO'S YOUNGEST SON?!"

"Yes, I am."

"KINN'S YOUNGEST BRO?!"

"No, I am not. Just a HALF-BROTHER to be exact. Have you ever meet him? Wait! Why did you look so shock to find out about my name? Don't tell me you didn't search anything about me when our parents set us for the blind date?"