#Chapter 28

(Author's notes) : Since today -13 June- is my birthday, I'll do double update. 🤭 The next chapter I'll publish after TayNew's live end. So, don't forget to watch TayNew Mistine Live today at Taobao apps! 🤩

 So, don't forget to watch TayNew Mistine Live today at Taobao apps! 🤩

***************

*D-Day (Viho Corps' Team Building Event)*

Kao's POV

Early in the Saturday morning, all of us gathered in front of Viho Corps' building. There were about 30 employees from Finance department who were going to join this 2 days and 1 night Team Building's Event.

Although many bad things happened to Viho Corps lately, this event needed to keep going because like what our president - Mr.Viho said, 'life must goes on'.

"I heard that our CEOs are also will join us. We're so lucky that this trip are full with handsome men!"

"Because Mr. Viho knows his two sons are not good at treating one another, that's why he send both of his sons to this trip."

"But...aren't we're going to be in disadvantage? This trip are suppose to be fun and enjoyable, but if your big boss join you, it'll be no fun."

"Don't worry girls. For this 2 days and 1 night, we're going to treat each other like a friend, and that friend is including Pete and Kinn." Krist said with a smile and the other 3 girls who were gossipping early looked at him with a meaningful smiled.

"So, we can call them by their name? Peeete~ Kiiinn~"

"I'm going to call him nong Pete since he is younger than me. And calling Kinn by his name because we're at the same age."

"If I flirt with them, do you think I'll get fired?"

They squealed, suddenly became excited with the idea of treating the duo CEOs as their close friends.

"By the way, where are they? Don't they know what punctuality is?"

"Main characters always coming last."

Just right after Krist said that, the black BMW who we all could guess whose inside stopped in front of the building.

As expected, that was Kinn and Pete. All of us greeted them as they walked towards us.

"Oh God! I don't think this is good for my heart!" A girl beside me said as she suddenly held my arm for a support. "Kao, I think I'm going to faint... Why are they showing their big chest to me?"