#Chapter 30

Pete's POV

"Excuse me Porsche, do you see Kao?" I asked, interrupted him who were currently bickering something with Kinn.

"Kao? I...don't know." Answered Porsche as he looked around.

"He said he is going to the toilet." Kinn said. "But he is been going for too long."

I took out my phone and dialed Kao's number. But it straight to the voicemail.

"Oh my God! Let's find him before something bad happen!" Porsche said and his panicked looked caused me to get panic too.

We were going in a separated way to find him. I ran to the villa and went to our room but he was not there. Then I walked around with phone in my ear, still trying to reach him. I might turned this place upside down just to find his whereabouts.

And then, my eyes caught a familiar figure. Seeing his back, I knew it was him.

I fastened my stepped to get him. He just stood there like a mannequin. Even when I'm waving my hand in front of his face, he didn't budge.

I held his shoulder and shook his body gentle. "Kao? Are you okay?" I realized his face kinda looked pale.

His eyes move slowly to meet mine. "P-Pete..." He was about to fell but I immediately catch him. I pulled him into my embraced and asked worriedly, "What happen?"

I felt his arms linked around my body and he buried his face in my neck. I patted his back to calm him down. But soon he started to sob.

I tried to break the hugged to look at his face, but he refused to let go. "Kao, you make me worry. Please tell me what happen."

"Pete..." He called my name between his sobs, while still hugging me tightly. "I k-know who kill my fathers."

"What?! Who?"

"M-My biological pa-parents."

I've got nothing to say. I didn't know about the whole story. But I knew it was extremely heartbreaking to know that your parents had kill your another family.

I felt the arms around me loosened.

And the next second his body got weakened.

Kao passed out in my embraced.

=================

Kao's POV

I feel my body float on endless cloud. I couldn't feel anything and it felt so weird. I saw nothing except the binding white light surround me. Suddenly, it felt hard to breathe; like I'm being drawn in the water.

As I felt like dying, someone pulling me out from that strange place.

I opened my eyes and inhale the air as much as my lung allow me. I felt tears running down from the corner of my eyes but I don't know why. I blinked my eyes to adjust the sudden brightness.

As my vision came to clear, I was greeted by a worried face.

Pete...

"Kao, I'm here. Everything's fine." He smiled and held my hand tightly.

"P-Pete..."

"Yes sweetheart, what it is?" He caressed my hair and the way he looked at me made me felt sorry for making him worry.

"C-Can I hug you?"

"Uh? Of course..."

I move a little to the side to give space for him to lie down. He get on the bed immediately and then lied beside me before pulled me into his embraced. I hugged his waist and buried my face onto his broad chest.