#Chapter 10

Pete's POV

As I tried to flirt with my love, someone suddenly pulled Kao away from me. "Why don't you save my number too and save it as 'Grim Reaper'?"

There we go again! Why was it so hard for me to have time alone with Kao?!

"Don't talk like that." I saw Kao nudged that man's stomach. "He is the CEO of--"

"I know. But we're not working right now. So, can I drop the formality and call you by your name instead?" The man asked me made me laughed rather sarcastically.

"Sure. You're right anyway. We've meet before but I don't think I know your name. So, let me introduce myself first. I'm Pete. And you?" I said and offered my right hand for a handshake.

"Not interest." He said.

Very arrogant, uh?

I pulled back my hand before set my eyes at Kao, trying to get his sympathy.

"This is Porsche. My cousin." Kao introduced us instead. "And Po, this is Pete, the one I meet at the blind date."

That man - Porsche, eying me up and down; examined me like I was the most weirdest thing that he ever seen.

"So, what are you doing here early in the morning, Pete?"

Early in the morning? Nah bro, it's 10 already. I don't consider it as 'early in the morning'.

"I want to take Kao on a date." I said honestly. That was really the reason why I'm coming here 'early in the morning'.

Kao: "W-What?" 😳

Porsche: "A whaaat?!" 😠

"A date, where two people meet socially with the aim of each assessing the other's suitability as a prospective partner in a future intimate relationships."

"Are you a walking dictionary? I know what dating is! But no! I don't allow Kao to go on a date with you!"

My blood boiled once saw Porsche wrapped his arm around Kao's waist. I feel so jealous! And I feel wanted to break that arm from touching my angel! But I know I have to keep my sanity if I want to get him. So Pete, you've to calm down first.

"I'm not asking for your permission." I said to Porsche before turned to Kao. "What do you say? Do you want to go out with me? You can think it as two friends just hanging out. We can go everywhere we want to go and eat whatever we want to eat. And of course, I'm not asking you to return my feelings at once. You can take your time to know me better."

Suddenly, a familiar voice from inside their house yelled for them.

"Kao! Po! Who's it? What took you so long?! I'm lonely!" And soon reveal the owner of the voice. "Eehh? Pete? What are you doing here?"

"Hi Third. You're living with Kao too? Why you didn't tell me?"

"No. I just got kick out from my house."

"What?! Why?" I looked at him shocked.

"My parents mad at me for not showing up on our blind date." He pouted.

"Oh God! I'm so sorry. But I didn't say a word to them."

"Nah, no worries. I know this will happen soon."

"Eheeem!" Someone cleared his throat. "What is this? Friends reunion? Since when did you become close with this man?" Porsche interrogated Third.

"Third, can I talk with you for a moment?" I said to him. Third was my only savior for now.