#Chapter 25

Pete's POV

I feel something touched my face and something moving along my nose bridge, and then something trace on my lips. My lips curled into a smile as soon as I realized what it was and then grabbed the hand that exploring my face.

"Do you like my face that much?" I opened my eyes and was greet by Kao's blushing face along with his surprised expression.

"Were you a-awake?" He asked flustered.

"I'm the one who ask you. Please answer my question first."

"What question?"

"What? Now you even forgot the things you did seconds ago? I ask you, 'Do you like my face that much?'

"No. You're ugly." He answered with a sheepishly grinned and avoided my stared. I noticed that he was on his stomach propping himself with his elbow. Then, an idea popped up in my mind.

"If so... I'll make you change your answer." With my words, I rolled over and flipped him at the same time and now, I was on top of him; straddling him between my legs.

He was caught off guard and tried to free from my straddle. I gripped and pinned both of his wrists. I smirked as I tightened my gripped, and soon he gave up once knew he couldn't win me.

"W-What are you doing?"

I started to shower him with pecks on his forehead, nose, his cheeks, and before I kiss his lips, the purplish-mark on his neck caught me.

I looked at him who was with his eyes shut tightly. I immediately released my gripped in his wrists as I felt his tremble hands.

"Kao, I'm sorry."

He opened his eyes and stared at me long enough. Then, he said - "I'm fine. Do it. Kiss me."

"I don't want to--"

"Pete. Kiss me. Make me forgot about what he did to me. Replace my nightmare with your kiss, please?" He begged while put his arms around my neck.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am. Kiss me, Pete."

With his consent, I leaned down to capture his lips. I kiss his lips softly, gentle, as if I was taking my time. I doesn't want to scare him.

I nibble and suck his bottom lips before licked his upper lips. He opened his mouth and let my tongue enter his hot cavern. At the same time, one of my hand finds the way under his shirt, exploring his stomach. Then, I broke the kiss and ran my lips in his neck. I kiss the mark and suck them, as if by doing that could erased the old mark and replace with the new one.

"Ahm aah~" He moaned. "Pete~"

"Yes it's me."

My hand under his shirt finally found what it had been searching. I tease his nipple with my fingers and earn another sexy moan from him. But the next second, I find myself being flipped over and now Kao was on top of me, straddling me.

He was strong enough to flip our position. Sexy.

"I only ask you to kiss me, but how dare you to touch my chest?" He asked shyly then I felt his hands on my stomach. And then he tickles me. I laughed really hard. My weakness was being tickled. I begged him to stop but he just tickles me harder. So I started attacked him by doing the same thing. I tickled him back.

And in that way, where I thought would be an initially romantic and kind of hot morning had turned into a tickling fight followed by a pillow fight between two grown up men.

After being exhausted with the childish fight, we fall back on the bed; lying side by side.

"Don't you have any plan to feed me something? I didn't eat anything since yesterday." I said while looking at him. My stomach growl with hunger. I was hungry for a real food now.