Ch 40. Kamino Part 2

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~

DARK CHAPTER! Only after line break tho....before that it's fine!

Mentions of past Sexual Assault....won't be graphic....but wanna put the warning in for obvious reasons....

~

Daichi's Quirk: Green Whip (Green colored variation of Black Whip)

Shiro's Quirk: Intimidation (Can make people around him feel overwhelmingly scared, paranoid, and anxious(The opposite of Hikage's Quirk))

Hana's Quirk: Push (An extremely powerful gravity/telekinesis Quirk that pushes things away from her(The opposite in almost every way to Inko's Quirk))

Ichiro's Quirk: Not Manifested (Will not have Yoichi's original Quirk (Transference))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banjo stared, jaw dropping at the sight of his fiance fighting All For One, no, that wasn't what Izuku was doing. No, Izuku was playing with them, he could easily tell that his fiance could end the battle in moments. However they drawing it out to cause as much harm to their past self as they could possibly do without drawing it out too long, he'd admit the vicious behaviour turned him on slightly.

If their was on thing Banjo was attracted to more then anything, it was strength. It didn't matter what kind of strength, whether physical or mental and his sweet Daffodil was showing it in spades.

Yoichi snickered towards him, clearly catching his line of thinking and making Banjo turn to shoot a mild glare at the First user. However a call caught their attention, revealing Katsuki Bakugou running up to them with a mildly concerned expression. Banjo frowned, but he could tell this was serious if the blonde teen was this distressed.

"Bakugou, what are you doing here?" Toshinori questioned with a frown." You are supposed to be in UA right now!"

Bakugou winced slightly, but turned to look at Yoichi and they looked almost nervous. Banjo wondered why though, sure they had disobeyed orders and came here...however that wasn't the impression he was getting from the teen.

"Sir, Izuku came to be a bit ago when we broke him out of the building, he had teen about my age that looked identical to you." Bakugou informed slowly." Izuku called them Ichiro and said they were their brother...."

Banjo stared in confusion, he was almost positive that Yoichi was Izuku's only sibling...not including Yoichi's Husbands which were their brother-in-laws.

"I don't have another brother, other then Izuku." Yoichi commented, before paling slightly." I just gave out the secret....didn't I. Knew I should have kept quiet, goddammit...now I am gonna have to explain things to Katsuki."

A sudden crash made Banjo turn back to Izuku, only to see his fiance standing over All For One with a deadly expression. It made his heart skip a beat, god Izuku was perfect and....now Yoichi is giving him that annoying knowing look. One would assume after over a year of being in a relationship with someone....he'd be less hopelessly in love.

Izuku looked to be saying something to the their past version, before the other All For One's eyes widened considerably.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y-Your me?" All For One questioned and Izuku gave a cruel smirk, his eyes flashing dangerously.

"No, you used to be a past version of me...but I would never under any circumstance, clone my brother!" Izuku snarled, using Black Whip to hold All For One in place." You took advantage of our little brother, regardless of whether they were a clone or not! I would have rather died then let myself do that, Ichiro didn't deserve that!"