Ch 34. A Muscular Fight

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~

Daichi's Quirk: Green Whip (A variation of Black Whip, but being a bright neon green in color)

Shiro's Quirk: Intimidation (A reverse of Danger Sense, giving feelings of fear, danger, and anxiety instead of receiving it)

Hana's Quirk: Not Manifested Yet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku was terrified, a few minutes ago the League attacked.

He had thought they wouldn't without Tenko, but apparently that hadn't been the case and now he had to worry about his three children's safety and it wasn't good. His two sons and daughter were with Class-1A since Aizawa had offered to baby sit, he had gone to train with Class 1B in a different area when the attack happened.

Now however he was facing against Muscular who was attempting to attack and kill a young boy, a growl escaping from his throat as his paternal instincts kicked in. This boy wasn't much older then his sons and daughter, he would not let them get hurt.

With that he leapt forward and landed a thirty-five percent punch onto Muscular who managed to absorb the attack before flinging him into the nearby cliff side. He gasped as he landed in a crater inside the cliff, his breath having been forcefully removed from his lungs due to the impact.

His side hurt and he suspected it was due to broken ribs, which were healing fairly fast cause of Super Regeneration. Using Black Whip he grabbed the boy he was protecting and attempted to flee, however Muscular was fast and he caught up quickly.

Izuku landed and looked into the boy eyes with dead seriousness.

"Run!" Izuku ordered firmly." Run and get to safety, I will hold Muscular off!"

The boy hesitated, looking positively terrified and then turned and ran into the woods where he'd hopefully be found safely. Sure there were other Villains, but Muscular was the main threat to the boys safety. At least with him gone, they were safer then if they had stayed and distracted him.

He turned back towards Muscular just in time for the Villain to land in front of him and try to deliver a lethal blow. He barely dodged and sent a cloud of Smoke from himself, deciding he would need to rely on Danger Sense and Smokescreen to get out of this one. Black Whip wouldn't be useful in a strength based fight, not unless he somehow was able to disable the other Quirk....

Izuku's eyes widened, he could take Muscular's Quirk!

With that plan in his head, he began manoeuvring through the thick smoke. He needed just skin to skin contact for his Quirk to work, but then all of a sudden something unexpected happened and just as the smoke cleared Izuku noticed something. Muscular was on their knee's a cloud of energy seeping from them and towards Izuku himself.

He was using All For One, but wasn't even close enough to do so. One For All must be affecting All For One much more then even Banjo has suspected. He could now take Quirks from a distance, he was just grateful he wasn't like past self. If he had been, then there wouldn't have been anything anyone could do to stop him.

A sudden shockwave caused Izuku to stumble, though at the moment Muscular was unconscious due to his Quirk being removed.

Turning towards the source of the shockwave he stared in horror, several yards of forest was flattened and in the centre was Hana. Her eyes glowing a purple color as she floated a few feet off the ground, shock-waves pushing outwards from her. He winced and used Black Whip to cling onto surfaces as he made his way to his daughter, hoping to calm them down enough to stop using their Quirk.