Ch 10. Sick

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

WARNING: Graphic depiction of sickness...also some blood!

I hope you brought tissues and prepared for some angst....this ain't a happy chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why'd you threaten him?" Yoichi asked sternly and Izuku winced slightly at tone his brother spoke in. It was clear they weren't happy with him, he admitted he went a tad far when he threatened his teacher.

"Sorry...but it was a bluff." Izuku said with a sigh." I couldn't do that even if I wanted to, the original Izuku impacts my decisions and willingness to do certain things. This includes how I use my Quirk, well...my original Quirk."

The users gave me a mildly surprised look, as if not expecting the kid to have such an effect on a two hundred year old man. They did remember he merged with Izuku not overtook him, didn't they?

"Would you have done it...if you were in your original form?" Banjo asked hesitantly, making Izuku's heart drop. He hoped his answer wouldn't change how the Fifth user felt about him, but he had promised to himself not to lie to his brother...or Banjo.

"I won't lie...the only reason I was able to change was because of Izuku." Izuku admitted closing his eyes tightly to avoid the looks of the other users." I promised myself I wouldn't lie to you...so honestly? Yeah I would have followed through with it...the original Izuku was pure good, my original self was pure evil. We balance each other out, I thought you knew that when I said we had merged...not that I possessed Izuku...I merged with him."

Izuku turned away from the users, before opening his eyes. They kept thinking of him as if he's the only reason he had changed, it was just as much original Izuku's doing as it was him. They kept forgetting that he wasn't the original Izuku, that he was just a...imposter.

"Before you assume something, remember that." Izuku growled out, his fists clenching at his side." I am not just Shiro...I am also Izuku. I am both, yet neither at the same time."

With that Izuku forced himself to depart from the void, ignoring the protests from the other users. He put up a one way mental barrier, so that he couldn't hear the users...yet they could hear and see him. He didn't want to punish them after all, he just wanted a break from them until after he'd calmed down.

Izuku picked up the phone, before dialing Toshinori. He needed to ask the man a favor, it had been a long time since the last time he'd taken a Quirk. It was beginning to show in his attitude more and more, he certainly hadn't wanted or expected to snap at Banjo or Yoichi.

"Midoriya, why are you calling?" Toshinori's voice asked from the other end of the phone." Is something wrong?"

"Can you organize a appointment with Tsukauchi for a Quirk, I think my...hunger is back." Izuku admitted with a wince." I snapped at my brother...and Banjo...oh, god...I d-didn't mean to."

"I will see what I can do." Toshinori replied with a worried tone." Just hang in there for a bit, I will call when I can."

"Thank you." Izuku murmured, before ending the call and curling up in his bed. Hugging his pillow to his chest, tears beginning to run down his cheek.

Even though he didn't lower his mental barrier, he knew that the users could still hear his thoughts when directed to them.

'I'm sorry...I'm sorry, Brother...Banjo...' Izuku whimpered mentally, before he slowly started to lose consciousness and fall into a dreamless sleep. He wouldn't be visiting the users tonight, he couldn't bear it.