Ch 23. Family Talks And Taking Quirks

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Izuku drew himself into One For All, he immediately spotted Hikage sitting next to Nana with their hands in their white hair. Their black eyes held panic, fear, and regret. It broke his heart seeing his friend like this, he gave Banjo a glance. The Fifth user gave a small smile and nodded, he turned back towards Hikage and walked over.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Izuku asked gently, worry coating his words.

"Your my son, I didn't get to know you or raise you...I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most." Hikage murmured looking like they had the weight of the world on their shoulders once more.

Oh, so it was guilt that was eating the man up inside, well he might as well be an expert on the subject considering his background.

"Listen, it doesn't matter that you weren't there, you couldn't have been." Izuku said firmly." I don't care that you weren't there cause I know it wasn't on purpose, what matters now is how we take this going forward."

Hikage looked up at him, a vulnerable expression on their face as he met their eyes.

"I would like that." Hikage admitted softly, a small smile peaking out of their worry and guilt and Izuku smiled in return.

"Well then, I guess I should reintroduce myself then." Izuku said with a smirk." My names Izuku Shiro Midoriya-Shigaraki-Shinomori....nice to me you, papa."

Hikage's eyes widened at the added name, but gave him a look of absolute pride as they also introduced themselves.

"Hello Izuku, my name is Hikage Shinomori." Hikage replied and Izuku grinned widely." Your an extraordinary person, Izuku...I'm proud that you ended up as my son."

Izuku nearly choked back a sob at the words, he wished his former biological parents had felt the same way about him. He had gotten lucky when he merged with the original Izuku, he had Inko who was an amazing and kind mother. He couldn't have asked for more, yet now he had a father who cared about him too. It was almost too good to be true, yet he knew deep down it was most certainly real.

"Your already a much better father then my last one." Izuku admitted and Hikage sighed, before giving him a hug.

"It's alright, son, I promise I will protect you to the best of my abilities." Hikage whispered and Izuku believed them, he honestly believed that his new Father would carry through with their vow.

For the next few hours he talked with Hikage, he knew that Hikage was struggling with this news and what it meant. He could be patient though, after all they were family now...just as much as Yoichi was and this time he wouldn't make the same mistakes. He now had a familial bond with someone he hadn't completely screwed over in the past, considering he hadn't actually even met Hikage before they died.

"Daffodil, you should wake up and inform Toshinori about the situation." Banjo said and Izuku sighed knowing the Fifth user was right.

"I have no clue how he's gonna react to this, I am related to three One For All users now." Izuku grumbled." Not that it really it matters much, but it's kind of funny and annoying if you think about it."

Banjo snorted, clearly amused by his existential crisis.

"Well, just think of it as pay back, karma works in weird ways." Banjo said with a shrug and Izuku shot a mild glare at his lover, though there was no actual heat in it.