Ch 13. Return Of Loud Cloud

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Midoriya, why is it when something happens it's always you?" Aizawa asked, giving the most put upon expression that was likely possible.

Izuku chuckled nervously, blushing slightly at the comment.

"Um, well in my defense...this time it was mostly Tenko-kun who made the issues." Izuku said gesturing to the former Villain. Said blue haired teen giving him a non-heated glare at the words, anxiety clear in their body language.

Aizawa just stared for a few moments, before letting out a sigh and pinching the bridge of their nose. For the past five minutes Izuku had tried to explain the situation, not that it was making any sense to the teacher, then again it wasn't common to go inside someones mind and download information.

He should have expected a bit of resistance, even from those in the know.

All he could do was give a sheepish grin towards Aizawa, hoping the man didn't expel him for week or month. He didn't know what his mom would say about that, she'd probably storm the school and get into an argument with Nedzu of all people.

"Yes, but your info-dump was what caused Shimura to even have those issues at all in the first place." Aizawa pointed out and Izuku frowned slightly.

"I couldn't leave Tenko to have the same fate as he's other Timelines self." Izuku stated with a determined glint in his eyes." Not to mention...Kurogiri will be a particular surprise for you as well."

"What do you mean by that?" Aizawa asked, their eyes narrowing slightly.

"As you know, Kurogiri is Nomu." Izuku stated." He's different then most and is sentient. The surprise comes from whose body was used to make Kurogiri."

Aizawa looked uncomfortable, their eyes darting to the side as they tried to figure out why who Kurogiri was mattered. Izuku knew that the man was wracking his mind to find a person that mattered to him that also died, he figured they had quite a few people die on them during their time as a Pro Hero.

"Who is it?" Aizawa asked eventually, their eyes seeming to pierce him and Izuku had a feeling they had a suspicion of what he was about to say.

"Oboro Shirakumo." Izuku stated simply and almost immediately Aizawa broke down, cries echoing through the room they were in currently. It just went to show just how upset Aizawa was at the news, Izuku doubted the man would have cried if he had said anyone else's name.

'God, I can't imagine how he must feel.' Nana's voice whispered sadly from One For All, earning a bitter smile from Izuku.

'You know exactly how it feels, Nana.' Izuku commented.' While I had not made Tenko into a Nomu, the fact that his entire identity was recreated for my own manipulation is just as bad as Kurogiri's situation.'

'Are you planing to free Kurogiri from Tenko's control?' Yoichi asked and Izuku sent feelings of confirmation through One For All.

"Aizawa, as much as the situation is horrible...it does mean you have a chance of getting your friend back." Izuku stated, earning a surprised look from the man." The difference between a sentient Nomu and normal Nomu is that we don't erase their memories, we hide them and lock them away into a corner of their mind. Normally we would leave them there and they would never see the light of day again, but I do have the ability to return or unlock said memories."

"Can you, please?" Aizawa asked, having mostly gotten themself back into control. Though the obvious hope in their eyes nearly broke Izuku's heart, but the reassuring feelings coming from One For All stopped him from beginning to spiral.