Chapter 30

~Oikawa~

Oikawa is feeling giddy. It is Saturday, a week having passed since his flirty encounter with Iwaizumi and the two of them have been talking...a lot...

"I'm telling you, Kawa, you text as much as me and Daichi, hell maybe even more." Oikawa glares at Suga who is rummaging through his closet. Oikawa is lounging on Suga's bed, scrolling on his phone while helping Suga pick out an outfit.

"You do realize that's basically you admitting to the two of you being in love, right?" Suga chucks a shirt at him.

"Yes I'm aware Kawa." He then finds a pair of pants that he likes and strips to put them on. At Suga's words, Oikawa sits up, eyes wide but before he can talk Suga continues. "Shut up, okay, yes I am kinda sorta accepting my    feelings—but that doesn't mean anything. He lives god knows where, I am still single and will remain single." Oikawa pouts while Suga looks for a shirt.

"Long distance relationships are a thing you know."

"Yeah but that's hard. I'd rather just remain friends and maybe when we're out of high school we'll be able to meet." Oikawa sighs dramatically when his phone digs. He opens it at record speed which makes Suga laugh. "God, you are so done for." Oikawa flips him off while quickly going to the message.

——————

12:14//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
What are you doing rn

miss me already 😏

12:14//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
Nevermind this was a mistake

Nooooo wait wait wait

wait wait wait

12:14//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
Ok ok jeez chill

😁😁

I'm not doing much. Helping Suga
pick out an outfit before we go
watch our friend Bokuto's game.

12:15//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
Oh yeah hes a volleyball player right?

Oh my god you actually
listen to me????

12:15//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
I hate you I regret ever texting

noooo Iwa-channnnnnn

Ok but why are you asking

Missing me 😏😏

Jkjjkjkjkjkjkjk

dont leave plz

12:16//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
My god

Yeah this was a mistake

Awww dont be like that
you love me 😁❤️

12:16//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
In your dreams

😭😭😭

12:16//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
Anyway have fun

Wait wait wait

why were you asking

12:17//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
...

Bye

Iwaaaaaaaaaaa

——————

"I feel like every time I read his texts to you it just adds to the evidence of him being Bi," Oikawa smirks at the boy who was peering over his shoulder, a loose striped shirt hanging off his shoulders.