Chapter 22*

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️
This chapter contains boyxboy smut. Proceed with caution and if you wish to skip it begins at Bokuto gulps and shudders and ends at "Good distraction?"
________________________________

~Akaashi~

Akaashi was exhausted and felt gross when they reached Bokuto's house so the first thing he did was jump in the shower. He sighed when the hot water touched his skin, relaxing his aching muscles from the hard practice.

After a good 20 minute shower, Akaashi exited the bathroom wearing his own sweatpants that he left there and one of Bokuto's shirts. He saw Bokuto leaning against the headboard of his bed, head leaned back and eyes closed. Akaashi looked at him, concerned, as he walked over and sat on the edge of the bed next to him. Bokuto doesn't flinch or open his eyes. "Kou?" Akaashi spoke softly, placing his hand on the boy's thigh. "You okay?" Bokuto hums, eyes still closed as Akaashi sweetly rubs his thigh. "Will you look at me?" He sighs but complies, slowly opening his eyes to see Akaashi giving him a warm smile. "You know you can talk to me, right?" Bokuto sighs again, placing a hand over Akaashi's.

"Yeah I know, sorry I've just been a little stressed."

"With what?" Bokuto shakes his head.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." He gives him a small smile while Akaashi just pouts. He then climbs onto Bokuto's lap, straddling his hips as Bokuto's eyes widen.

"Ya know, if you talk to me I might be able to help you. I'm your boyfriend. I can help you when you're stressed or worried about stuff." Bokuto raises an eyebrow.

"How would you help me?" He questions, hands sliding high on Akaashi's thighs while Akaashi places sweet kisses on the boy's neck.

"Why don't you tell me what's going on and maybe you'll find out." He whispered lowly in his ear before pulling back so their eyes met. "Talk to me love." Bokuto smiles at the nickname and sighed once more.

"It's really not that big of a de-" Akaashi raises his eyebrow. "Ok ok. Just, I guess I have a lot going on. Volleyball practice has been a lot more intense since our game season just started and I also have a shit ton of games coming up so that is stressful enough on its own. Uhhh I mean and then school is always a little stressful and then...I guess I've been a little stressed about the hockey team. I'm always worried they're gonna do something to you and I cant even be there to protect you." Akaashi hums quietly, bringing his hands up and running them through his hair which was still a little stiff from the gel. "Not really sure how you can help me with this stuff."

"Well, for starters you know I can take care of myself, right? While I love the thought you have nothing to protect me from. I can handle myself alright." Bokuto sighs and smiles.

"I know and that's one of the reasons I love you. You're strong and brave and always willing to stand up against scum that tries to pull shit." Akaashi giggles.

"Well I love you too, and I know I can't do more than support you through the other stuff but..." Akaashi smirks and leans in close, his hands trailing down Bokuto's body to his belt slowly undoing it as Bokuto's eyes widen and breath catches. "One thing I definitely can do is give you a distraction when you need one and help you...relieve your stress." Bokuto gulps and shudders.

"God you are amazing please tell me you're not kidding." Akaashi chuckles.

"I don't kid about this kinda stuff Kōtarō." Akaashi removes his belt and unbuttons his jeans while Bokuto watches closely, biting his lip, cheeks slightly red.

"Fuck." Bokuto breathes as Akaashi lowers his head, smirking at the reaction he's getting. He teasingly pulls out his dick, a little surprised by how hard Bokuto already is, non the less pleased. "A-are you sure about this Keiji, n-not that I don't want- I just- you- fuck." Akaashi laughs lowly.