Chapter 32

~Suga~

While Daichi is changing Suga has to just wait anxiously with his friends while he also tries to process the fact that Daichi, Daichi, is here. He's finally here.

"How you doing Suga?" He hears Akaashi say, all his friends chuckling a little which makes Suga glare. Well he tries to glare. He's honestly way too happy and excited to actually glare. It's been so long since he felt like this. He likes it.

"Shut up, you guys are literally the worst." He whines, collapsing on one of the bleachers next to Akaashi, letting his head fall on the boy's shoulder. Akaashi laughs and starts playing with his hair. "Oh, right, how did the game go?" Suga asks, trying to distract himself so he's not freaking for however long they are waiting.

"Oh yeah, I won!" Bokuto cheers and Suga lifts his head and smiles at Bokuto who is behind Akaashi. "It was close though. Daichi really has some insane defense but, we pulled through." Suga laughs a little. "Were you hoping I lost." Suga rolls his eyes.

"Of course not Bo. You're one of my best friends. I was obviously rooting for you and I always will." Bokuto grins at the praise while Oikawa and Akaashi send him a look.

"So, if you were routing for Bokuto because he's your friend." Oikawa starts.

"What does that make Daichi?" Akaashi finishes and Suga blushes madly as he realizes what he just said. Oikawa and Akaashi laugh while bringing him into a hug.

"Oh fuck off." Suga mutters.

"We're very excited for you. What do you even plan to do for the next two hours." They pull back and Suga hums and thinks, watching Akaashi and Bokuto share quiet words before switching places so Akaashi can massage his shoulders.

"Honestly I'm not sure. Maybe food since he just played a game and will probably be hungry."

"I would be surprised if he isn't." Bokuto comments, humming in contentment and leaning into Akaashi's touch.

"What are you guys going to do?" He asks, eyeing both Akaashi and Bokuto when he sees Bokuto smirk and Akaashi blush.

"Well, we'll definitely come back here to see Daichi off with you," Akaashi says, avoiding Bokuto's gaze. Suga eyes them more.

"And until then..." He asks and Bokuto grins.

"Well, Akaashi promised me a reward if I won." Oikawa groans.

"No, are you guys going to ditch me for sex." Suga laughs and Akaashi hits Bokuto lightly.

"I mean, what exactly did you promise him Keiji?" Suga says with a smirk making Akaashi blush even more.

"Nothing specific..."

"But something sexual?" Akaashi glares.

"Fuck off this whole thing is supposed to be about you quit turning it on me." Everyone laughs at that before their attention is turned to the sound of footsteps as Daichi returns, looking fresh and clearly just as excited as Suga.

"I heard you lost your game," Suga says sweetly when he reaches them, him still sitting. Daichi chuckles a little.

"Yeah, but it was totally worth it." Suga bites his lip and blushes before clearing his throat and standing up.

"Ready to go." He nods and they start walking towards the exit.

"Bye and good luck Kaashi," Suga calls, laughing when he hears Akaashi groan. Daichi smiles at him as they leave the building. "Are you hungry? Your game sounded tiring." Daichi chuckles a little.