Chapter 56

~3rd POV~

"Iwa, who here do you think is the most attractive?" Iwaizumi instantly glares at the boy who just smirks. "Well?" He clicks his tongue, glancing at everyone around the room, eyes narrowing at all their intrigued looks. He sighs, glares at Makki again, and leans forward, pouring himself a shot.

"Fuck you." He downs it and Makki smirks.

"So you have an answer then." He puts his shot glass down and flips the boy off. "Mattsun," he moves the game along, glaring at Makki before focusing on Mattsun. "If you could kiss anyone in this room, who would you choose?" Makki glares at Iwaizumi.

"Easy, Makki." Makki jabs his elbow into Mattsuns shin who jolts but laughs a little. "Suga," he moves on, "who's the oldest person you fucked?" Suga's eyes widen and then narrow as everyone looks at him. At his hesitation, Oikawa perks up.

"Suga, wasn't it like 21?" Suga clicks his tongue and then reaches for a shot. "What!?"

"Aww come on."

"Suga, you have to tell us." Suga groans and leans back into Daichi who laughs a little.

"I don't wanna." He mumbles and Akaashi raises his eyebrows.

"Older than 21?" He hides his face and whines.

"Suga, how old." He sighs and looks at his friends.

"In my defense...he told me he was 26." Akaashi's eyes widen.

"And he was older than 26!?" Suga cringes.

"Just a little bit..."

"Suga. Spill. Now." Oikawa demands and Suga gives him a weak glare.

"I hate you all." He then glances back at Daichi who just looks intrigued which makes him feel a little better since he knows his friends are about to freak out. "36..." Their jaws drop and then Akaashi glares.

"Are you serious?"

"Hey, I was 18!"

"He was double your age!"

"He told me he was 26!"

"26 is still way too old!" Suga groans and pouts, sinking more into Daichi.

"Fuck off." Mattsun and Makki laugh in amusement.

"Damn Suga." He flips them off and then slowly looks back at Daichi, expectantly. Daichi raises his eyebrows.

"Are you waiting for me to care? Because I really really don't." Suga smiles and turns back around, rolling his eyes at the slightly judgmental looks from his friends.

"Akaashi chill," Oikawa says and Akaashi sighs but does.

"Fine, I will only let it go because now you're in a relationship." That gets Daichi to hug him and Suga grins. "Anyway, it's your turn." Suga hums and his eyes land on Akaashi. "Akaashi, what is the most embarrassing text in your phone right now?" Akaashi pulls out his phone.

"Let me check because I can't really think of any." Suga grins.

"I can." Akaashi eyes him before his eyes widen and he quickly shuts off his phone.

"Oh fuck you." Suga grins smugly.

"Well? You gonna share? I think it was a lovely conversation." Akaashi glares and reaches for the alcohol.

"Never in a million years." He downs it quickly, coughing a little and taking a sip of his other drink as a chaser. "Okay umm..." He looks around the room before his eyes land on Daichi. "Daichi, what's the worst date you've ever been on?" Suga looks back at Daichi as he sighs.