Chapter 6*

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️
This chapter contains BoyxBoy Smut. Please only proceed if you are comfortable with that. If not then please skip the smut part it ends at the hearts (♥♥♥). Thank you.
_______________________________

~Suga~

"You chose a nice place. How did you know?" Suga speaks smoothly, leaning against the doorframe as Akito stands in the room, wearing a white hotel robe with hopefully nothing underneath. Akito shrugs to Suga's inquiry.

"I asked around." Suga hums as the boy lets him into the room, it being a lot more spacious than he expected. Suga glances around at the decor, walking and stopping at the window that has a view of the city. He soon feels a presence behind him, hands wrapping around his waist. "I'm glad you decided to come." He whispers in his ear, making him shiver. "But we don't have all night." Suga chuckles at his eagerness and turns around, arms wrapping around the boy's shoulders.

"Then we shouldn't waste another moment." He breathes out as he pushes the boy backward until he falls, sitting, on the bed. Suga leans in and connects their lips aggressively, suddenly feeling very impatient as he kicks off his shoes. Akito smirks as he pulls Suga into his lap, moving both more onto the bed. "Have you ever done this with a guy before?" Suga questions when they part for air, both panting lightly. Suga runs his finger down the exposed skin of his chest, eyes raking over the bathrobe. Instead of a response, Akito flips their positions, Suga on his back and Akito balancing over him, eyes dark with lust, knee sliding between Suga's legs pressing against his crotch, making his breath hitch and eyes widen in surprise, throwing him off slightly.

"I'm more experienced than you think." Suga lets out a breathy chuckle, gaining his confidence back as he looks up at the boy.

"You're bolder than you were at school." Suga's eyes look down at Akito's body, arms reaching and slowly tugging on the ties of his bathrobe. Akito smirks and lets his hand run under Suga's shirt. "I have three rules."

"Only three? I would have figured you had more."

"Nope, just three." Akito hums and leans down, nipping at Suga's earlobe, causing him to groan softly. "First," he breathes out with a grin while completely untying his robe, "You can't leave any marks on my body." Akito sits up and slides the robe off his shoulders, revealing his broad muscles. Suga's eyes scan over his body, taking note of the bulge in the boy's boxers. "Second, this is a one time thing." He bites his lip, fully taking in the boy's body.

"And third?" He asks as he discards the robe, hands beginning to pull Suga's shirt off who lets him without hesitation.

"There is a piece of clothing that you are not allowed to take off me." Suga's eyes fall half lidded as he brings his foot up, which is covered in black lace, pressing it against the other's crotch, causing him to groan slightly. His eyes widen though, realizing what Suga is wearing under his sweatpants.

"Oh, you're naughtier than I expected." Suga chuckles, hands roaming the boy's body as he leans back down, catching Suga's lips in a rougher, needier kiss, tongue tangling with Suga's causing him to moan.

While Suga is distracted by his lips, Akitos hands wander down his chest and stomach, nails scratching the skin lightly, making Suga shiver and whine into his mouth. His hands stop at the hem of his sweatpants which he quickly pulls off, breaking the kiss to look at Suga's exposed body.

He now lies there, breathless, in black lace thigh high stockings and a pair of black lace panties. Akito's breath hitches noticeably, making Suga grin at the reaction. He then seductively spreads his legs more, hands moving to rest above his head. "Well, what are you waiting for." Akito snaps out of his mind, swiftly leaning back down to Suga's lips, kissing him quickly before moving and mouthing down his neck and body, making sure to not leave a mark. Suga moans contently as Akito's hand starts to massage the bulge in his panties.