Chapter 10

~Oikawa~

It was weird. Being at the rink without the varsity team harassing them. But, due to yesterday's....events....the team is taking the day off. Either way, it's kinda nice. I mean it is nice without them being dicks. Still, if the hockey team's not there that means a certain someone also isn't there. And Oikawa is definitely disappointed about that.

"Will you stop pouting already? It's annoying." Suga skids to a stop in front of Oikawa who rolls his eyes.

"I'm not pouting." He mutters while looking around the rink, hoping that Iwaizumi will just walk through the door. Unlikely. More like impossible since he was involved in the fight. Still, who knows.

"Oi! He's not coming so get your head straight." Suga hits him on the arm slightly, getting Oikawa to look at him again.

"I'm gay so that's not gonna happen anytime soon." Oikawa retorts, grinning at his own remark while Suga just rolls his eyes.

"Practice. Now." He crosses his arms and looks at Oikawa expectantly. Oikawa groans but complies, turning around and gliding over to the side of the rink so he has enough room to practice his triple axel.

He takes a deep breath before taking off down the ice gracefully, legs taking big glides across the glossy surface before he turns his skate to the side, edge catching and forcing him into the air, body spinning as the adrenaline spikes in his ears. All he can hear is his heart and he loves it. Iwaizumi even almost completely leaves his mind. Almost. He's always there nowadays and Oikawa can't really understand why. Sure he's good looking and sometimes he's nice. He's nice when he's alone. Still, though, he's an asshole. Simple. And straight for that matter. There's no reason Oikawa should get involved like that with someone like him.

"Wow, good job." Suga says slightly sarcastically since, for Oikawa, the triple axel was an easy skill.

"You could at least try to sound impressed. I know I'm awesome." Oikawa smirks while Suga rolls his eyes again.

"You're so full of yourself." Before Oikawa has the chance to defend himself, Akaashi calls the group over.

"What is it?" Hinata asks curiously, trying to ignore the fact that Kageyama is resting his arms on his head. Mainly because it's comfortable but it's also fun to remind Hinata he is short enough for Kageyama to do this. Akaashi picks up his phone which was buzzing and smiles.

"It's Noya." Everyone gathers around as Akaashi answers the face time. Soon enough, Noya comes into view.

'Hi everyone!' He grins and waves, his hair down and he's wearing a shirt that is clearly too big for him.

"Hi Noya!"

"We miss you!"

"We wish you would have come today." Hinata pouts slightly as Noya chuckles.

'Awww my kōhais miss me. Don't worry I'll be back tomorrow.' He assures as Suga takes note of Noya's location. 'Who is that?' A deeper voice says from the background. 'Oh it's my team.'

"Is that Asahi?" Suga asks with a sly grin, giving a look to Akaashi and Oikawa. He must have stayed the night yesterday.

'Yeah, I'm at his house right now. Here,' The camera moves as Noya flips it to show a tired Asahi lying next to him, arm resting over most of his eyes. He sends a small shy smile.

"Hi Asahi," Akaashi says with a small laugh as Asahi mutters a hello back. But something catches his eye as Noya turns the camera back around. "Noya..." Akaashi asks slowly with a small grin, glancing at Suga and Oikawa who also saw it.