Chapter 45

~Oikawa~

It was warm. That's what Oikawa felt when he felt his body slowly come out of his dream. Dim sun hits his closed eyelids. Body heat pressed up against his side. The soft, slow rise of a chest against his back.

It would have been a peaceful and magical moment if Oikawa's phone wasn't blaring, causing both of them to groan.

He feels Iwaizumi shift against him, rolling away from his body much to his dismay but the loud ring of his phone distracts from the loss. He blindly reaches for his phone on the bedside table, turning so the screen lights up. It's a phone call, he doesn't even look to see who it is before answering.

"Hello?" He says groggily and annoyed, feeling Iwaizumi shift next to him again, clearly annoyed for being rudely woken up as well.

'Where are you?' Oikawa takes a second to register its Akaashi's voice on the other end of the line.

"Narnia." He hears Iwaizumi chuckle a little next to him which makes him smile.

'Oikawa.'

"Akaashi, it's early, leave me alone." He whines a little and can practically see Akaashi roll his eyes in annoyance.

'Where are you?'

"I told you, Narnia." He doesn't get a response, the other side of the line staying silent. "Can I go back to sleep now?" Silence again. Oikawa almost thinks Akaashi hung up but he can hear some kind of movement on the other side. Very quiet movement but he can sort of make out what it is. Muffled voices. The click of what might be a seatbelt. The pop of a door.

'We're coming in.' Is finally said and Oikawa hums in acknowledgment, not actually processing the boy's words.

"Mmmk...wait what!?" He sits up suddenly when the words register in his mind, hearing the sound of the call ending which leads him to just staring at his phone in confusion while Iwaizumi groans and turns over onto his back, eyes blinking open slightly.

"What was that about?" He asks, voice deep and filled with sleep and if Oikawa wasn't so confused and hung up on Akaashis words it would definitely be doing something for him.

"Uhh Akaashi asking where I was and then leaving the conversation with we're coming in." That gets Iwaizumi to fully wake up, face filled with confusion as he forces himself to sit up.

"What?" Oikawa shrugs but then they both hear the front door downstairs open, and a group of footsteps enter the house. Both their eyes widen and they quickly jump out of bed and head out of the room and down the stairs to see who the intruders are.

Oikawa really shouldn't be surprised with what they find. Akaashi, Suga, Makki, and Mattsun are all standing by the door, slipping off their shoes before glancing up at the boys who stand on the stairs in shock. Suga looks shocked, Akaashi looks annoyed and Makki and Mattsun smirk—Oikawa is still in the other boy's clothes.

"Morning," Makki says smugly and Oikawa rolls his eyes.

"You guys are creepy." Mattsun shrugs at that and Oikawa hears Iwaizumi sigh next to him.

"I'm going back to bed," he says tiredly before heading back upstairs. Oikawa hesitates for a second before choosing to turn and run back upstairs as well.

"Oikawa!" One of his friends yells, footsteps quickly following them.

"Let me sleep!" Oikawa yells back as he enters Iwa's room, the boy laughing a little at the situation. Oikawa collapses on the bed and Iwaizumi changes his shirt despite saying he was going back to bed—he knows neither of his friends will let him when their friends tumble into his room. Oikawa glares at them in annoyance, exhausted.